It's Wednesday, I've got loads of New Zealand App Store credit, and we've got a whole host of new games to try out. The way these shows work is I grab the New Zealand releases from earlier in the day, load 'em up on my iPad, and see what they're all about. Join me in this incredible journey of iOS game discovery!
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you've got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app [Free] and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until around 7:00 Eastern, at which point I toss the videos up on YouTube for everyone to see that missed the stream.
Here's what's on the list to play, barring any weird issues with specific games and my capture setup:
- Bloodstroke - (by Chillingo Ltd) [Universal]
- Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK (By Microids) [Universal]
- Pyro Jump - (by Pinpin Team) [Universal]
- Draw Slasher - (by Mass Creation Sp. z o. o.) [Universal]
- Lego Star Wars Microfighters (by Warner Bros) [Universal]
- Rocket Robo (by Aaron McElligott) [Universal]
- Trambo (by Juha Pennnanen) [Universal]
- Street Punch (by NuOxygen) [Universal]
Update: Stream is over, thanks for watching! I'll have the videos up whenever YouTube finishes processing them!
Watch Button Watch App