This week starts with some chat about GTA V, the iFruit app, and other console-y things before hopping back on the iOS-relevancy bus to discuss the huge games of the week and the huge disappointments of the week. We also dip into talking about the risk and reward that went into playing 25¢ arcade games, how that doesn't translate so well to arcade ports... And Sonic the Hedgehog, because why not.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Device 6 [$3.99]
- Fist of Awesome [$0.99]
- Mimpi [Free]
- Dungeons & Dragons: Arena of War [Free]
- MadDodge [Free]
- Upcoming 'Plague Inc.' Update Adds Disease Scenarios
- Fire Up Your Detective Skills: New 'Oceanhorn' Screen Offers Hint to its 2013 Release Date
- 'Smash Bandits' Update Removes Play-stopping Timer and Adds Other Cool Goodies
- Here's the First Actual Screenshot from 'Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous'
- Foursaken Media Announce 'Bug Heroes 2' and 'Block Fortress WAR'
- Don't Expect 'Final Fantasy VII' on Mobile Anytime Soon
- Apple Gets Official, Sends Invitations for October 22nd Keynote