Adult Swim Games isn’t above creating games that revolve around mechanical unicorns, horrible electronic music, and air dashing through concrete stars. It also isn’t above July 4 sales, as if that was an actual surprise as opposed to a writer’s early morning contrivance.
So, what games are on sale? A lot. In fact, most of the studio’s vast App Store library has been cut to mere pennies in celebration of Independence Day. Let’s take a look:
- Amateur Surgeon -$2.99 → $.99
- Amateur Surgeon for the iPad - $2.99 → $.99
- Amateur Surgeon 2 - $2.99 → $.99
- Floater Pro - $.99
- Meowcenaries - $2.99 → $.99
- My Li’l Bastard - $1.99 → $.99
- Robot Unicorn Attack - $1.99 → $.99
- Robot Unicorn Attack HD - $1.99 → $.99
- Robot Unicorn Attack: Heavy Metal Edition - $1.99 → $.99
- Spell My Finger - $.99
At this point, I’m not sure if there’s a man alive that has gone without Robot Unicorn Attack but if you, somehow, missed this title buy it immediately. No excuses, bud. It’s one of the funniest and oddly compelling titles on the App Store. Amateur Surgeon is pretty good, too, if you’re into Atlus’ Trauma Center franchise.