As we have mentioned, Touch Arcade will be on-location in San Francisco for the full week of Apple's World Wide Developer Conference 2009, providing keynote and iPhone gaming coverage. Additionally, TouchArcade (Arnold Kim, Blake Patterson) and MacHeist (Phill Ryu, John Casasanta) will be co-hosting what we hope is the highpoint event of the week, the iPhone Launch Party 2009.
The iPhone Launch Party, which takes place on Wednesday, June 10th from 8 PM to midnight, will serve as the official launch party of Firemint's much-anticipated racing title, Real Racing. A number of other notable titles will be demonstrated for the first time at the event as well, including Freeverse's Warpack Grunts and Toy Kite's iSamurai games, as well as new apps from Delicious Monster, tap tap tap and possibly more.
A large number of notable personalities will be in attendance as well, including:
- John Geleynse, Eric Hope, and Matt Drance of Apple, Inc.
- Robert Murray of Firemint
- Ian Lynch Smith of Freeverse
- Simon Oliver of HandCircus
- Wil Shipley of Delicious Monster
- Danielle Cassley and Jason Citron of Aurora Feint
- Brian Greenstone of Pangea Software
- Leander Kahney of Cult of Mac
- Brian Lam of Gizmodo
- Keith Shepherd and Natalia Luckyanova of Imangi Studios
The event will take place at the Cartoon Art Museum at 655 Mission Street in San Francisco and should be an amazing time for all. And not just because of the free champagne....
If you're interested in attending, visit the official party site to sign up and look for a confirmation email, but space is limited.