The biggest new features of the game is the addition of a 3rd tree of objects called "Nostalgia". The tree is divided into four thematic groups: Childhood, Old Days (1920s or so), 50s Sci-Fi and Retro Gaming.
A detailed list of new features is provided:
- Tree of Nostalgia added (additional 25 levels)
- Ability to hide in-game user-interface and play the game un-occluded
- Smooth and continuous paint spread from rope
- Rope interpenetration with objects reduced
- Previous game result now displayed correctly
- Level beginning says 'Play' instead of 'Continue if the save game had 0% coverage
- Save game issues addressed
- ...now wrap the "TouchArcade object"...
Ok, we added the last item on the list, but that's what we affectionately call the above object.
Zen Bound has also seen its first price drop to $2.99 (from $4.99). If you're still not convinced, you can still try the Lite version [link].
App Store Link: Zen Bound, $2.99