SauceDigital has released their first iPhone game into the App Store. Killer Pool [App Store, $2.99] promises to be "the most realistic pool experience" on the iPhone. Features listed include:
- Accurate and easy to use controls.
- Shooting using finger swipe or power meter.
- Authentic spin and swerve.
- Realistic physics.
- Rich, lifelike graphics.
- Official APA 8 Ball and 9 Ball rules, WEPF Black Ball rules, and official table/ball/pocket sizes.
- Single player, 2 player or multiplayer modes.
- Play your own music in the back ground.
To be honest, we haven't really explored all the pool games in the App Store, but the developer's video of their game looks particularly impressive and realistic. They demo how to apply aim, spin and swerve the ball:
App Store Link: Killer Pool, $2.99