Details★★★★★ Bike fun and challenging tracks using your destructible stick biker including jumps, loopings, fire and other funny obstacles.★★★★★ Stick Stunt Biker is an agil and fast physic based bike game, with new updates every few weeks. (Stick Stunt Biker has seen more than 24 updates already).
★ The #1 most downloaded racing game in more than 20 countries including US, UK, Australia, Austria, etc. for more than 1 year
★ More than 24 released updates and more coming every few weeks...
★ More than 10 million addicted players can't be wrong!
★ From the makers of various top 100 apps like Line Birds, Rope'n'Fly, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
★ Selected by Apple for the "App Store Rewind 2011" category for best apps and games in 2011
• Includes 28 amazing well designed tracks, 16 optional tracks and more free tracks coming with each update
• Fun ragdoll physics with destructible ragdoll (biker will shatter into parts if you crash hard enough)
• Destructible motor bike
• Realistic bike physics
• Realistic bike shocks
• Customizable bikes
• Jumps, Loopings, Walls, Glass, Sigsaw, Fire, Elevator, etc.
• Different difficulties from easy to bone breaking
• Agil and fast reacting bike using accelerometer technology
• More than 80 achievements to unlock!
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• World ranking displayed in game after each race finished
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Race against your own ghost! (ghost will show the best/last ride)
• Multiplayer, Head 2 Head support, race against your friends directly with Bluetooth
• Race against other peoples ghost directly from the leader board!
• Send challenges to your friend or beat them!
This is update number 24 with following new features:
• New track 'Roadkill'
• Various updated track graphics and improved effects
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Release:Jan 24, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001