Details★★★★ Rope'n'Fly - From Dusk Till Dawn is the sequel to the app store best selling game, Rope'n'Fly ★★★★
★ Full version was #1 top free app in US, France, Germany, UK, Australia, and more
★ Full version was #10 top free app in more than 50 countries
★ New and Noteworthy by Apple in multiple countries
★ More than 2 million addicted players can't be wrong!
★ The sequel to the #1 most downloaded swinging game, now in HD and universal!
★ From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
★ More than 5 million addicted Rope'n'Fly players can't be wrong!
Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kind of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score.
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• Amazing looking graphics
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Play in different daytime, from Dusk through Night till Dawn
• Customize your player, choose from characters and ropes
• Destructible ragdoll effects
• Various objects to rope to like balloons or planes
• Endless playing in never ending cities
• Various game modes including free mode
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• Supports Openfeint and GameCenter
• Universal app, play in HD on any iOS device, including iPads
LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS:
• Only 30 second game more (full version has 30 second, 60 second, 5 ropes, 10 ropes, 2000 meters, 5000 meters and free mode)
• Only one character. Get the full version to get Coco, Skully and Santa Claus.
• Only dawn daytime. Full version has dawn, dusk and optionally night as well as dynamic mode
• No offline and online highscore system, no achievements
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Release:Nov 08, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001