Upcoming Games You're Anticipating?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by oscar123967, Mar 7, 2015.

1. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #1 oscar123967, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Here is my list:

1. Worms 4
    Big fan of Worms so of course I'm going to be looking forward to this one. This version of Worms is said to be built from the ground up for mobile. I've never really played Worms on mobile because I'd always thought that play sessions dragged on, but it seems like this one's play sessions are just the right size.

2. CSR2
    Real Racing 3 was one of my all time favorite iOS games. I spent countless hours on it. But eventually the game got repetitive to me and play sessions got too long. I then moved onto CSR it was a good fit for me. Short play sessions, fun drag racing, and plenty of cars! I've stopped playing it though, because I'm now waiting for CSR2 to soft launch.

3. Need for Speed: No Limits
    The soft launch version of this game seriously had me upset, mainly because it didn't feel like a firemint racer. But its still soft launched so I'll keep my eye on it.

3. FIFA Mobile
    What can I say? I love me some ultimate team.

4. Titan Quest
    Never heard of this game, but apparently its a well loved one. No mobile game has yet to scratch that Diablo dungeon crawling itch. It looks like this one will.

5. Torchlight Mobile
    I always welcome any MMORG to the AppStore. There are very few that I stick with but I try out all of them nonetheless. Curious to see how this one turns out.

So what games are you guys looking forward to? Ranking from most to least.

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #2 Primoz, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    1. Heroes & Castles 2
    The first installment is one of my favourite mobile games. It combines action combat with strategic castle defense and the versus mode is one of the best experiences I ever had on this platform. I am expecting no less of the second game. It also has better graphics and a lot of new features. Can't wait!
    2. Aralon Forge and Flame
    Huge fan of Crescent Moon since 2010. Love what they did with Aralon in collaboration with Galoobeth games. Aralon Sword and Shadow was certainly one of the better open world RPGs, and so will be the this one.
    3. Mission Europa 2
    One of the most under appreciated developers out there, who has been making real games back when iOS wasn't even considered a gaming platform. His work on Necromancer rising and Mission Europa 1 is amazing. Can't wait to see what he does with Mission Europa 2 in the Unity engine.
    4. The Wild
    Pretty sure every TA member has heard of this one. Great looking game by indie developers, might be the survival game I always wanted on mobile.
    5. Submerged
    Not much has been revealed about this game (or I haven't heard about it), but it looks amazing from this gameplay demo.
    6. Beast Quest
    An open world action adventure RPG with Infinity Blade style combat, can't resist that. Hope they don't screw it up too much with the freemium payment model and I hope it will be challenging enough.
    7. The Deer God
    Another visually impressive game from Crescent Moon.
    8. Riot
    The best looking pixel art game I've seen to date. Expecting a solid strategy game from this one. The developers are also promising to bring customizable levels, which should be quite interesting.
    9. The Dream Room
    Another fancy looking pixel art game, no idea what's it about though.
    10. Forgotten Memories
    A horror game that has been in development for years, it looks well worth the wait though.
    11. Solomon
    Big fan of Solomon's boneyard. A dual stick "shooter" where you play as a Mage constantly evolving your powers and mixing them with other elements? Anytime. There's also talk of new classes, oh and did I mention multiplayer yet??
    12. Respite
    Looks interesting, besides there aren't many FPS games to look forward to.
    13. Death Road to Canada
    There are too few Oregon Trail style games on iOS. Any rendition of it will always have a place on my phone.
    14. Heroes of Midgard
    Can't have too many action RPGs. It also has a very impressive visual style. Seriously check out the short videos and screenshots.
    15. Drifter
    As a big fan of space trading games (thanks Galaxy on Fire), I certainly won't let this one get past me.
    16. Legacy Quest
    As said, can't have too many action RPGs. Hope they don't screw the pooch with IAPs though.

The titles aren't ranked, simply numbered.

*Links lead to TouchArcade forum threads or to TouchArcade articles, if the first doesn't exist.

3. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Heroes and Castles 2
    Death Road to Canada
    Implosion
    Sorcery 3!

4. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Whaaaa? Theres going to be a heroes and castles 2? Sweet!

Also never heard of heroes of midgard. Looks pretty cool

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Crashlands

Kindo

6. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Implosion

Leap of Fate
    (Shadowrun-style twin stick shooter with apparently no health regeneration/healing)

Aralon 2

Dawn of steel
    (Clash of mecha clans... And they had me at mecha... Sigh.)

Forgotten memories
    Long-in-development ios games scare me...

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow man I think you hit it spot on for me too. Plus the new Aralon game but hopefully its better than Exiles.

8. MarleySaege

MarleySaege Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Zombox
    http://www.zombox.net/
    Forgotten Memories
    Aaralon

9. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Zombox is still in development? I remember that was announced a few years ago lol.

Yeah looking forward to aralon as well, but exiles is having me rethink that. Either way ima pick it up. Its more of a "buy it when it comes out" type of game to me. Not really anticipating it, not really tracking it, not really paying much attention to it at all, but when it launches ill pick it up and play it for sure.

10. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    There is no game I am more excited about right now than Antihero, a different and compact but still hopefully (and by what little we have to go by, ostensibly) still deep and highly tactical 4X, set in a crime-ridden Victorian London. Refreshingly unique in setting and atmosphere, but according to what few reports there are still a proper 4X, in spite of the small scale and local focus. There is only so much Starbase Orion a man can play before he needs another async 4X (where "so much" = on and off for four years).

That this is from the devs who made Bang! Howdy really doesn't lessen my enthusiasm.

Also, they develop their games in a steampunk sub.

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    1. Heroes and Castles 2
    2. Submerged
    3. WH40k Eisenhorn Xenos
    4. Implosion
    5. Aralon 2

Surprised nobody mentioned Eisenhorn Xenos

12. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    #12 Crazyboy423, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    My list:

The Wild
    Barren Roads
    Aralon 2
    Heroes and Castle 2
    Implosion
    Dungeon Hunter 5
    Dead effect 2

13. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    NightCry
    Forgotten Memories
    The Wild

I know there are others but these are my top 3. I hope NightCry comes soon.

14. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Too many WH games, completely forgot about that one lol. Looks amazing though

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Not that much:

Heroes & Castles 2
    Paper Dungeons
    Implosion

16. lilgac

lilgac Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Starships

17. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Card Crawl, by Tinytouchtales, coming this week!
    Divide by Sheep, by tinyBuild, coming soon
    Party Hard, by tinyBuild, coming this year

And of course, Heroes & Castles 2!

18. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Updated my previous list
    because all the games have been released.

19. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Titan Quest
    Worms 4

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    1. FF7