Oh boy do we have a special treat for you this week. We recorded a few hours earlier than normal, and that aligned in a way that allowed Shaun Musgrave to join in all the way from Japan. Being the RPG aficionado and Spider-Man fanatic that he is, we dive right into talking about artificially inflated play time in RPGs as well as the new PC release of Insomniac’s Spider-Man Remastered. Of course we’ll be playing that one on the Steam Deck. We then hit on the big mobile gaming stories of the week, but right before we’re about to close things out… BAM! A second surprise guest joins the show. If you’re familiar with the bylines on TouchArcade you can probably guess who that person is.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-538.mp3
- New ‘Papers, Please’ Dev Blog Discusses How Lucas Pope Brought the Classic From Desktop to Mobile
- Into the Breach Mobile Interview: Subset Games on Working With Netflix, a Potential FTL Nintendo Switch Port, the Industry, and More
- Keep Your Smatphone’s Case On When Using the Upcoming Gamevice Flex Controller, Launching this Fall
- ‘Pine Tar Poker’ is an Otherworldly Poker Game that’s Looking for Beta Testers
- Charming Physics Game ‘IDEA’, Based on the Award-Winning Short Film, will Launch on Mobile Alongside PC