In episode 536 of The TouchArcade Show we discuss Stray, the talk of the video game town this week, which Eli has been playing on his newly-repaired Steam Deck. Speaking of the Steam Deck, we also talk a lot about the Steam Deck and how much we love it. Imagine that. We get into some lengthy discussion about some of the bigger drama bombs of the week, including the Mini Metro cloning fiasco on Switch and the games that are set to leave Apple Arcade and what may become of them. We then finish things off with a healthy dose of spoiler-free Playdate discussion.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-536.mp3
- Send in the Clones: Nintendo Switch eShop Hits a New Low, Dinosaur Polo Club May Take Legal Action Against ‘Mini Metro’ Rip-Off
- 15 Apple Arcade Games Are Leaving the Service Soon Including ‘Over the Alps’, ‘Various Daylife’, ‘Spidersaurs’, and More
- Speculation Time: What Will Happen to Apple Arcade Games That Leave the Service?
- The Best Nintendo Switch OLED Accessories To Buy in 2022: SwitchArcade Special
- ‘Into the Breach’ Mobile Review – Sublime Strategy
- ‘HEROish’, a Spiritual Successor of Sorts to ‘Army of Darkness Defense’, Arrives on Apple Arcade Alongside Some Big Updates
- Hello Playdate Podcast Indie Game of the Week