It’s official! The video podcast is back for all you Patreon supporters. Turns out the answer was right in front of us all along: Zoom. Yes, Zoom! Duh! I don’t know why we didn’t think to try that before. Anyhoo, this week’s show is stuffed to the gills to make up for our absence last week. We start off with an update on my home renovations, which are actually moving forward again. We talk about our current game obsessions; Inscryption for Eli and Dysmantle for myself. What is it with games replacing I with Y? After that we go into all sorts of mobile game stories from the past two weeks and cap things off with a double dose of Super Secret Playdate Chat.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
This week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by:
The Day We Fought Space
The Day We Fought Space, a wreck‘em up with spiraling chain reactions is now available on the App Store!
In this game that’s more about reaction than rehearsal, use physics to your advantage as you create dynamic chain explosions to take your enemies down. Personalize your ship to best suit your playstyle and the mission at hand with zany weapons such as an orbital blade, ice laser, or wrecking ball!
See if you have what it takes to reclaim the solar system in this gritty and dynamic side scroller! Get The Day We Fought Space now at theDayWeFoughtSpace.com/purchase!
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-530.mp3
- TouchArcade Game of the Week: ‘Dysmantle’
- Steam Deck Update Reduces Fan Noise, Adds Refresh Rate Control, Remote Play Together Support, and More
- ‘Marvel Snap’ Is a New Card Battler From Ben Brode’s Second Dinner Coming to Mobile and PC
- Everything You Need to Know About Playing Dragon Quest on iOS and Android – Dragon Quest Mobile 101
- The Original ‘Dragon Quest Builders’ Is Out Now on iOS and Android as a Premium Release, New DLC Content Available With Launch Discount
- Action-Adventure Game ‘Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion’ Is Out Now on iOS
- ‘Streets of Rage 4’ iOS Review – The Best Mobile Beat Em Up Ever?