This week it’s an XL episode of The TouchArcade Show as the hole from the car hitting my house is FINALLY getting fixed next week and I’m not sure what my internet situation will be like in the coming weeks. So we go hard this week talking about Forza Horizon 5, the delays of the Playdate and Steam Deck, Eli’s Comcast woes, and the dismal state of the new GTA Trilogy release. We of course squeeze in some mobile gaming news as well, which you can find links to in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-512.mp3
- ‘Final Fantasy 9’ on iOS Finally Updated and Working Again
- Roguelike Adventure ‘Sparklite’ Is Out Now on iOS and Android from Playdigious
- ‘Dead Cells’ to Add the Drifter from ‘Hyper Light Drifter’ as a Playable Character Soon
- Selection of Mobile Games Including ‘Stranger Things: 1984’ Now Available to Netflix Subscribers on iOS
- ‘Super Meat Boy Forever’ Is Coming to Mobile in 2022 through Thunderful Games after Originally Being Announced for the Platform Back in 2014
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: ‘GTA: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition’, ‘Star Wars: KotOR’, and Today’s Other Releases and Sales