It’s Wednesday, Wednesday, WEDNESDAY, the monster day of the week where the App Store gets flooded with new games. It also happens to be International Stress Awareness Day which seems… oddly fitting on the day after the US midterm elections. So, whether your favorite candidate won or lost you can spend the day decompressing by sinking your teeth into the latest and greatest in the world of mobile gaming.
💀 see/saw 💀
is out now for iPhone and iPad!
— Philipp Stollenmayer (@kamibox_ph) November 7, 2018
Here’s all the games that have been posted to our forums recently, if your game isn’t in this list, make sure you post about it before Jared publishes the full roundup later this evening!
- Bacteria Merger (by StudioAdept.net)
- Dino Dare: Maker
- Dinosaur Multiplayer – RPG
- Doomsday Comet 2 (by Brent Hull)
- Dot To Dot. (by Richard Mochrie)
- Fin & Ancient Mystery : platformer (by IP Toiberman)
- Hyper Fruits (by Crevasse)
- Moon Balloons (by Dead Wood Games)
- Oshka (by Moth Likely)
- Pangolin’s Puzzle (by Hero Factor Games)
- Persephone (by Momo-Pi / Plug In Digital)
- Rabbit Of Destiny (by Ivan Matskevich)
- SBK Team Manager (by Digital Tales)
- Scriptum (by Alex Balcells)
- See/Saw (by Philipp Stollenmayer)
- Spiral Rush: a Snake Game (by Istom Games)
- Spitkiss(by Plug-In Digital and TrippleTopping)
- Supurrstars (by Farooq Alvi)
- Warships Universe: Naval Battle
- Wild Wolf Family Simulator 3D (by Waseem Abbas)
Stay tuned for our full roundup later this evening, which will likely have a bunch more stuff in it as it pops up on the App Store.