One thing was missing from yesterday’s mega-stream: GBA4iOS, the emulator that is seemingly blowing up on every web site that covers anything to do with iOS. So, we’ll give it a go, and play some other iOS games too. This might be a shorter stream than usual, as I’ve got a repair guy that’s randomly supposed to show up between 5:00 and 6:00. Hopefully he’s late!
Anyway, if you haven’t yet, please follow us as it’s the best way to get notified when we’re streaming.
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you’ve got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app (Free) and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until around 7:00 Eastern, at which point I toss the videos up on YouTube for everyone to see that missed the stream. If you want me to play something, just join the chat and tell me what you’d like to see. Try not to be too pushy though, as it kills the vibe of things when people get really demanding.
Check out the stream below, or if you’re viewing the site in our app or mobile, please download the Twitch client and mash the link mentioned above.
Update: Aaaand we’re offline, sadly GBA4iOS didn’t work with my capture junk, but we still played a bunch of neat games:
- Enigmo: Explore ($1.99)
- KAMI ($2.99)
- ACR Drift (Free)
- Trolls vs Vikings (Soft Launched in NZ)
- The Collectables (Soft Launched in NZ)
Here’s the video whenever YouTube finishes doing whatever it does: