- Up to 6 cars on screen
- Animated cockpit with driver and instruments showing race data
- Touch on right to accelerate. on Left to brake
- Licensed songs, different types of vehicle types
- Realistic physics and collision response
- Camera button to switch views
- Different AI personalities
The game is still in “pre-beta" but they are paying attention to viewer feedback in forums. In fact, Alex Peters of Firemint has become an active participant in our forums. She notes that the company has a lot of experience with racing titles:
Also, you guys might be interested to hear that we have quite a long pedigree of racing games on mobile, including The Fast & the Furious: Pink Slip iPhone and mobile versions, as well as F&F: Fugitive and FIA World Rally Championship on mobile.
Welcome Alex, and we’re anxiously awaiting this title.