DetailsGame of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
A free ad supported version of Operation Dracula!
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome gaming music in the original version
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Release:Feb 01, 2016
Updated:Nov 30, -0001