DetailsWe regret to inform you that service for this application will be terminated as of 3/30/2015.
*Upon service termination, guarantees of operation no longer apply.
*The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.
Fly at supersonic speed and engage in intense dogfights!
Experience aerial combat featuring real licensed aircraft in the palm of your hands!
Everyone at some point in their childhood has experienced make-believe aerial combat with their toy planes. Using the latest technology, you can now enjoy realistic dogfights on your iPhone!
1) When you move the iPhone, real licensed aircrafts fly around with realistic jet sounds!
2) Choose from two types of cutting-edge fighter jets, including the “Su-33 Flanker” and the “Typhoon”.
3) Touch the screen to shoot missiles and use Vulcan guns with roaring sounds!
4) Shoot it out with your friends using two iPhones! Evade attacks by moving your iPhone just before impact.
5) When you set Camera mode to ON, real life landscapes become the background. With this feature, you can experience supersonic dogfights in places such as your room or even your workplace!
6) The trailer for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® game, “ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON” is also included in this application.
Attention All Pilots!
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid contact with ground terrain when flying in crowded airspace. Minimize collateral damage by avoiding combat in areas populated with civilians.
- There is a high risk of engaging with teachers and superiors at school and the workplace. In these unavoidable situations, determine whether or not to initiate Stealth Mode (Mute function).
- The fast-paced, destructive shooting game “ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON”, from NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. will become available in 2011!
Until your official enrollment in the squadron, Godspeed and good luck!
- For details concerning the operation, visit the official websites:
North America / Europe
Please touch the connection icon on the upper left corner of the screen when playing with two iPhones. When the connection is poor, try the following to resolve the problem:
- Turn the Wi-Fi setting to OFF on both iPhones (Settings→Wi-Fi→Off).
- Play in areas where there are no Bluetooth devices in use.
Release:Dec 17, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001