You BROKE the website.. on my Device

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Ikeda, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Ikeda

Ikeda Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Largo, FL
    Dudes,

Let's be honest. This website formatting is not good. We can't find anything.

But MORE importantly, I was trying to read some stuff (while at work) on my phone. (standard iOS iPhone) I can't get any of the stories to populate. You get this error:

News
    ‘Jurassic World Alive’ Guide – How to Create Hybrids, Win Battles and Play Longer for Free With Our Tips, Cheats and Hacks
    Posted on May 31, 2018 by Nick Tylwalk

Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetPostAppsIds() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-content/themes/touch-arcade/functions.php on line 494

I take this to mean you don't want me reading your website. That's not cool. I've liked this website over the years and you've gotten me tuned into quite a few games I would have avoided. (and then you defending shite like Manticore...)

What the heck?

Now, I get a similar, if not the same message on my computer. (Chrome)

Are the dev's of Bless working on the website?

2. wizisi2k

wizisi2k Member

Jun 10, 2016
    also broken on my PC with Chrome running ABP and multiple other adblockers (plus tampermonkey).
    An exception occurred: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toucharcade-custom/toucharcade-custom.php on line 354

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2. eregi_replace() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toucharcade-custom/toucharcade-custom.php at line 354
    3. TACustom_AddAffiliate()
    4. call_user_func_array() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php at line 286
    5. WP_Hook->apply_filters() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php at line 203
    6. apply_filters() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php at line 240
    7. the_content() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-content/themes/touch-arcade/template-parts/post/content.php at line 65
    8. require() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php at line 690
    9. load_template() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/template.php at line 647
    10. locate_template() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php at line 155
    11. get_template_part() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-content/themes/touch-arcade/single.php at line 29
    12. include() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php at line 74
    13. require_once() in /home/toucharc/public_html/wp-blog-header.php at line 19
    14. require() in /home/toucharc/public_html/index.php at line 17.

While I am at it, will the site ever be fixed for the old toucharcade app? it's one of the reasons I am not updating my current phone to OS 11.

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    The code is not something I can do anything about, but I know that the app isn’t getting updated anytime soon. It violates several of Apple’s policies and isn’t likely to come back.

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Thanks for reporting errors, app won't be coming back.