Universal SaGa SCARLET GRACE : AMBITIONS (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by L.Lawliet, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

You can check out Shaun’s glowing review here, if you’re so inclined.

jkluk23 likes this.
  2. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Really happy to read Shaun’s very positive review on this game. I respect and usually agree with all his past reviews when it comes to rpg’s.
    While currently playing The Last Remnant (and totally enjoying it btw) I have SaGa Scarlet Grace sitting on my iPad waiting to be played next.
    Very pleasing to know Shaun gave it a 5 star rating. :D

jkluk23 likes this.
  3. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    It's not centered on my iPhone 11 Pro, so is unplayable. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic was the same until a software update fixed it.

Anyone else wish the text in Scarlet were a little larger on the iPhone? I think setting it to "Classic" (not "Modern") helps a bit, but not as much as I'd like.

4. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Ah yeah I found the same.. still works on all my non-notch devices though if you have an older phone or an ipad to play it on :)

5. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    That’s odd. Same phone, zero problems.

greatly enjoying this. Much more than the last remnant, for my sins.

ive had a couple of weird starts tho - my first attempt with the spoon feeding character left me in a small and inescapable patch of land, with no spawning monsters and nothing to do but fight a hardarse boss who was well beyond my team’s abilities.

second start landed me a farmer and an open world, which is going much much better.

fantastic stuff. Well worth the price!

6. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    This game really interests me, however I am torn between getting it on Switch or on Mobile...

Anyone hit the same wall ? If you did, what dis you end up going with ?

Shaun's review mention a lot how this game is mobile friendly or rather that it seems like it was developped with Mobile being the primary target audiance, I am unsure about the borders on my iPhone 11... hahaha.

opened to your input on the subject guys :)

7. quangvietnguyen

quangvietnguyen Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Trust me, you won't notice the border, saga scarlet grace mobile is very good tbh

8. quangvietnguyen

quangvietnguyen Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Does anyone know how to provoke an enemy? I got to the point when I have to fight at a tower to retrieve the Scarlet Shard, but those foes keep calling alarm and I lost everytime. The tips say "frenzy the enemies so they don't trigger alarm"

9. RpgN

RpgN Active Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Female
    Game is on sale for 10 dollars at the moment. I’m going to make use of the offer.

ThirdMoon and Son of Anarchy like this.