[Promo Codes] Endless Archery

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by orangeglo, Nov 11, 2018.

1. orangeglo

orangeglo Member

Nov 6, 2018
    I've been working on an iPhone game called Endless Archery for the last 6 months or so. I was playing a lot of Desert Golfing, and wanted to try making something influenced by it.

[​IMG]

In Endless Archery, you shoot arrows at targets over randomly-generated, infinite terrain. As you progress, you unlock more environments to play in, which you can switch between freely. The game tracks a bunch of stats, has achievements, and has an online leaderboard!

YouTube - Gameplay Footage

Press Kit & Screenshots

Touch Arcade Thread

Endless Archery is coming out on November 14 for iPhone! It will be $1.99, with no ads, and no IAP. I hope to update the game with more themes, and iPad support, over time.

App Store

I'd like to give away a bunch of free promo codes to the Touch Arcade community! You can play the game right away with one of these codes. All I ask is that you spread the word if you enjoy the game! I'm a one-man shop with a tiny marketing budget, so word of mouth means a lot.

Promo code giveaway

If you have issues with the giveaway site (codedropper.com) let me know. I threw it together real quick to help distribute codes.

If you can, make sure to log into the Game Center leaderboards!

2. sh0r

sh0r Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Programmer
    Thanks for the code! I can claim the code wih no problem at all!

good luck on November 14 the game is really fun, I love endless games :D

3. orangeglo

orangeglo Member

Nov 6, 2018
    Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!