[Promo codes] Cucumber Fields (universal iOS)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Cucumber Fields, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Cucumber Fields

Jun 17, 2018
    Male
    Hi,

I've just released Cucumber Fields in US, Canada and Europe.

Main thread: https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/cucumber-fields-by-fredrik-johansson.371462/

I'd be very glad for feedback. About every third person that have tried Cucumber Fields have played it for 30+ hours, so many people think that it is fun and addictive. My problem is to reach out, so please write feedback in the main thread, and reviews in AppStore. I appreciate it!
    BR Fredrik

Promo codes:
    9L733EY6H3Y3
    LFNYWFL6YHPX
    E3PEKPKKNENL
    YHYMJXNRK34L
    K6AAPXXAMNW9

(Send me a message if all codes are taken)

===============================
    Apple Promo Code Distribution terms:
    Code expires on

2019-01-05 13:43:12 Etc/GMT

and is redeemable only on the iTunes Store for United States. Requires an iTunes account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in United States. Compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply) required. Not for resale. Full terms apply; seewww.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. For more information, see www.apple.com/support/. This app is provided to you by

Fredrik Johansson

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Looks like fun!

Thank you.
    Took 9L733EY6H3Y3 .
    Good luck!

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Took E3PEKPKKNENL. Thanks

Cucumber Fields likes this.
  4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Thank you, Fredrik!

I used YHYMJXNRK34L.

5. Cucumber Fields

Jun 17, 2018
    Male
    Thank you, guys!

Remember to usually use "tap to move" instead of the move joystick, to zoom in before strikes, and to do soft strikes, ie. press strike joystick BEFORE the strike, do a smooth strike, and release it AFTER the strike is finished. I've seen too many people just do some tap on the strike joystick. That will give no control at all.

There is lots of tactics in this game when you have reached 50% AI skill!

I really hope you'll like it,
    Merry Christmas!

Anotherkellydown and EfratBarTal like this.
  6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    FYI OP.. people who get the game via promo codes can not leave reviews on the app store.

either way, I'm still trying to figure this game out. It looks simple but appears to have much depth to it!

7. Cucumber Fields

Jun 17, 2018
    Male
    #7 Cucumber Fields, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Thank you, I didn't know that (about reviews).

It will probably take a few matches (3-5?) before you get into it completely. You need to get used to the feel of the bat, learn how to move, pan and zoom.

As a start I think that you shall try to make short strikes, and build your land piece by piece. And don't expect to hit a small spot with your strike, you need to focus on open areas. Especially as a beginner, but also as an experienced player.

In a while you'll learn how to build triangle formations that will result in large land chunks. It's easier to build those triangle formations if the cucumbers are not that long.

BTW, a typical defence play can look like this:
    - analyse the court, and find a number of good stick landing positions depending on how the opponent will attack
    - touch a joystick, or tap-to-move, to start the turn
    - defend your land by following your opponent by tap-to-move
    - watch your opponents throw
    - tap where you think that you can intercept the stick
    - pan and zoom in meanwhile your player is running
    - strike the stick to one of you selected stick landing positions

Please tell me if you have anything specific that you don't understand. Or maybe just something that I can improve to the next release.

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much.
    Good luck!

Anotherkellydown likes this.