Cucumber Fields

Fredrik Johansson
Cucumber Fields is a friendly game, based on a game that we played in our schoolyard when I was a child. The rules are …
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Cucumber Fields is a friendly game, based on a game that we played in our schoolyard when I was a child. The rules are simple. Build your land, collect gold, and cut your opponents land, to get points. The first player to reach the target score in the upper right corner wins. To master the game you need physical skills, but especially when you get better the game gets tactical. The game is very challenging at higher skill levels, and you really have to plan your moves. Although the game is challenging, it's still not stressful. You will meet an AI opponent that tries to think and act better than you, in a nice and harmonic way. There is no boss mode, but trust me, you might lose anyhow. You can play the game in three modes: - Against a human like AI on the device - Against a random player in the World League - Against a friend on the same device It is not a walk in the park to get ten stars against the AI. Cucumber Fields will give you many hours of fun, challenging and interesting game play. I've tried to make the AI as human like as possible, and I'm very satisfied with the result. When you are half way, and have five stars against the AI, you're allowed to enter the World League and challenge other players from all around the world. Try to reach to the top! As a bonus you can also play with a friend on the same device. I'm a single developer that have enjoyed investing thousands of hours into this game, for years, after my 9 to 5 work. Now I'm glad that some players have played Cucumber Fields for more than 30 effective hours, playing hundreds of matches against the AI. I hope that you will like Cucumber Fields too! You will find more information, and longer demo movies, at http://cucumberfields.com.
Information
Seller:Fredrik Johansson
Genre:Sports, Strategy
Release:Dec 23, 2018
Updated:Dec 24, 2018
Version:1.00.04
Size:21.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal