Universal [Pre-Order] SNIKS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by shellyalon, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shellyalon

shellyalon Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2014
    hamburg
    #1 shellyalon, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Hej! It's me again, Shelly. Yes... It's been a while. How long you ask? Well, Glitchskier came out more than two years ago and I think I still had hair on my head when Sputnik Eyes was released. Anyway, I've got something new. It's called SNIKS.

[​IMG]

SNIKS
    is a puzzle game about colorful snakes hungry for fruits. There’s only one problem: They keep getting in one another‘s way while eating. The task: Untie the sniks, combine them to form new colors, and eat all the fruits! Once again I've teamed up with Tom Schley aka Silkersoft, who delivered a beautiful soundtrack. SNIKS combines hand-drawn environments and colorful aesthetics with an original game mechanic - in over 100 levels!

I've worked on SNIKS for over a year and poured all my heart into it. The App Store changed a whole bunch. Honestly, I am really anxious. But I am also confident, that SNIKS is my best game yet - that's why I'm so anxious probably.

App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/app/sniks/id1425793639
    It will be released on August 14.
    You can save 33% when pre-ordering it now.

(Android release about a month later, maybe?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway, this is me. I really hope some of you will like it :) Especially if you liked Partyrs or Sputnik Eyes, this game will be to your liking. If you like, you can follow me on twitter.

gif_whiteLevel1.gif

ROGER-NL, slewis7 and Spierek like this.
  2. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Snakebird is probably my favorite puzzle game ever, so I'm always up for more brain-teasers about stretchy animals eating food, especially when they look as good as SNIKS :)

3. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    This looks good. Pre-ordered!

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Wow, love games like this one, and the colors can’t resist those lovely colors ha ha.

Hope you have a great launch, I’m in for the fruity treat he he.

5. shellyalon

Sep 2, 2014
    hamburg
    Thank you :) I hope, too!

6. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    It’s 14 August but no game yet, it’s after midnight here in the Netherlands, still waiting ha ha, wanna see it and play it.

7. shellyalon

Sep 2, 2014
    hamburg
    It sometimes takes a while for the App Store toget updated. Here is the link anyways:
    https://apps.apple.com/de/app/sniks/id1425793639

8. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Yeah got it, waiting for 52 minutes now, just waithing another half hour and than I go to sleep, just wanna play 3 levels though, so hope it goes live soon.

I see you live in Hamburg, it’s not a german name you have though right ha ha, I live near the German border, nearest is Aachen the german city.