[PRE-ORDER] Chaos Reborn: Adventures (by Big Blue Bubble)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SuperNintendoC, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperNintendoC

Nov 16, 2017
    [​IMG]

From the creator of X-COM, Chaos Reborn is arriving on your mobile device with Chaos Reborn: Adventures!
    Available for pre-order now!

Defeat magical wizards in tactical turn-based combat in this spellcasting strategy RPG! Chaos Reborn: Adventures combines RPG-style turn-based combat with the tactical positioning of chess and the bluff of poker to create an entirely unique strategy game. Customize your wizard with 100s of gear items, spells, and mythical creatures to secure victory!

Battle your friends in a head-to-head competitive multiplayer mode, or try your hand at a robust single-player narrative campaign as you discover a complex tale of warring wizard factions, mystical realms, and supernatural forces. The choice is yours!

FEATURES
    • Tactical turn-based combat
    • Competitive multiplayer
    • Challenging single-player campaign
    • Gorgeous 3D graphics
    • Deep and enthralling lore

dancj and idislikejordan like this.
  2. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Very excited. The original on the ZX Spectrum is the best game ever!

3. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    Looking forward to this, although I am always a bit skeptical about reimagined modernized versions of older games. Never played the ZX Spectrum version but I remember Lords Of Chaos was part of my older brothers huge collection of Amiga 500 games that were handed down to me in the early 90’s. As a kid I messed around with the game quite a bit but never got to far. It was years later (early 2000’s) I found out that it was made by the same developer as X-Com and thought that was really cool.

4. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    It sounds interesting until the mention of online multiplayer. In the form of pvp. I hate any kind of pvp so a lot of the time the game suffers on the single player side when there’s a pvp side. Usually in length. You’ll get a game where you’ll beat it in like 4 hours then you either gotta play pvp, start over m and play again or delete it cause you’re done :)

5. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    * Chaos Reborn: Adventures - Gameplay (by App Unwrapper)

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  7. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Big Blue Bubble Releases Mobile Strategy Game Chaos Reborn: Adventures Worldwide
    The turn-based fantasy game brings the Kickstarter phenomenon Chaos Reborn to iOS and Android devices

LONDON, ON. September 12, 2018
    — Mobile game company Big Blue Bubble has released the new turn-based strategy game Chaos Reborn: Adventures worldwide on Android and iOS. Chaos Reborn: Adventures is the latest installation in the critically-acclaimed Chaos franchise, developed by the creator of X-COM. The game brings all of the features of the celebrated Kickstarter Steam title Chaos Reborn to mobile for on-the-go tactical combat.

Chaos Reborn: Adventures
    has players take control of a powerful wizard as they harness a wide array of spells, weapons, and mythical creatures in strategic turn-based combat. In addition to a robust single-player narrative campaign, Chaos Reborn: Adventures features a challenging multiplayer mode where players can compete against their peers in battle to determine who reigns supreme.

Founder and CEO of Big Blue Bubble Damir Slogar recalls fond memories playing the original game. “I first played Julian Gollop’s Chaos back in 1985 on my ZX Spectrum, so it’s great to be releasing the latest installment of the franchise,” said Slogar. “For me, it’s the nostalgia factor of my first time playing Chaos to now bringing a more visually and technically advanced version of the game to the mobile platform, which is something I think others will also enjoy and appreciate.”

sets itself apart from competitors in the strategy game genre. The game integrates the tactical positioning of chess, the bluff of poker, and an element of chance into its unique combat system to create a one-of-a-kind mobile gaming experience.

is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play for $9.99.

[​IMG]

About Snapshot Games

Snapshot Games was founded in 2013 by Julian Gollop and David Kaye with the objective of developing video games in the tradition of Julian Gollop’s earlier titles with modern, high quality presentation and design. The company’s first title was Chaos Reborn, a sequel to the classic Chaos game first published in 1985. It was successfully funded on Kickstarter in April 2014 and published in October 2015. Learn more at www.snapshotgames.com.

About Big Blue Bubble
    Big Blue Bubble is an established mobile gaming company with more than a decade of experience creating fun, innovative, and accessible titles. With over 100 titles to date, Big Blue Bubble maintains a proven track record of being the first to market with a variety of innovations in technology and game design, solidifying the company as a long-standing industry veteran. Big Blue Bubble’s commitment to producing fun, engaging games has earned the studio recognition from prestigious organizations around the world. Big Blue Bubble continues to produce award-winning titles that stand the test of time, including their top-grossing flagship franchise, My Singing Monsters. Learn more at www.bigbluebubble.com.