Universal POWERLUST- deep, skill based ARPG roguelike

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Bart Mamzer, Dec 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Would you like to play this game?

1. For sure!

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bart Mamzer

Bart Mamzer Active Member

Dec 2, 2021
    Male
    So, I've decided to release the game according to plan. I'm still having health issues though, so I can't really start working on an update just yet.

2. naghihimutuc

naghihimutuc Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2020
    Downloaded and played it, it’s really really cool playing a mage!! The fireball casting sounds and feels like there’s a lot of oomph to it, and the slomo casting is super fun to aim (helps when I’m being mobbed too!).

I’ve seen a some graphical errors in the UI, but nothing gamebreaking so far. Level 11 now and everything’s just smooth as silk. The music could use a bit of work; actually not sure if music would work here, maybe something more atmospheric..?

The spell-effects for EVERYTHING is just fantastic man. I’m being shot at with lightning spells and I actually fear getting hit with that shit. I know it wont hurt a lot but they look absolutely freaky and no nonsense.

Also: traps. There are traps! You can get hit by them and get damaged but you can herd mobs into them too! It’s so beautiful .

I’ve gone through a couple of bosses now, and solo ones are hardly a problem (dodge roll, attack, good stuff!), it’s the bosses with accompanying mobs that sport a good challenge. More of those! I also got surprised with the leviathan boss: it changed into forking giant scorpion man. Two phases. Good stuff!!

There’s a lot to like in this game man. If there’s in-app purchases to unlock cool cosmetics, (even a shiny new avatar or a pet or whatever) I’d buy into it to support.

PS:
    Found some shoulder armor that allows me to make a fire path; combo’d with the fire mastery and I’m just a beast. I love it. I want to play with the other masteries but I’m having too much fun cooking shit.

Bart Mamzer likes this.
  3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Bart Mamzer likes this.