Universal PAC-MAN 256 - Endless Arcade Maze (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IzumiNowa, Aug 19, 2015.

1. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Where is this article?

2. ShinHadoukin

Feb 20, 2015
    Absolutely true! This is a great model. I'm asking everyone (& you are always on here with great insight and I appreciate that). I just think we pay for things or we have ads. Once you pay you are saying no ads. They are optional but still ask a lot. Timers for power-ups still exist. I hope they treat this like crossy road in terms of updates but with how things are they all may be paid. Yes, optional but I want to know the $8 is an all-in purchase. I have no complaints I just don't want excitement to get the best of me.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You'd have already found it if you tried. ;)

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Agreed. Want a game for free, this is the perfect model. Want a premium version? This is the perfect model.

5. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I've been playing this game and enjoying it, but I will purchase the coin doubler and infinite credits (Perhaps tonight:)). Would you consider implementing Game Center Achievements. It would fit so well with this game.

Also, are there any potential upgrades to add more to the game like you did in Crossy Road, such as more power ups?

6. ShinHadoukin

Feb 20, 2015
    Haha. True, I suppose I am being lazy. Google it is. Thank you.

7. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Is there no iCloud support (or whatever it's called) between devices? I started playing on my iPad, then wanted to continue on my iPhone and thought the game would pick up from where I left... but instead it started over. There's no synchronization as far as I can see... :(

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Amen!

It really is. This game is worth every penny. This game has the best of both worlds.

Billy

9. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    It's here on the forums.....wow.....

http://toucharcade.com/2015/08/18/the-carter-crater-want-more-paid-games-start-supporting-them/

10. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
  11. Slightlynorth

Slightlynorth Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Perfect!

This is the game I have been waiting for! I just bought both upgrades to show my support. Thanks so much!

12. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    #52 chief78, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    @ Den Den: Doh, selected the wrong post Lol I was responding to the person asking where Carter's "Crater" article was. Sorry for the confusion.

13. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I second this request. Big Time. =D

14. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I don't see anything staying it does in the app description. I'd e-mail support. Hipster Whale is pretty good about implementing things customers want.

15. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Nicely implemented pay model. F2P for the hordes of mobile gamers who like that sort of thing, and a chance for us whiney premium gamers to put our money where our mouth is.

Kudos and thanks

16. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Lol nice way of putting it. $7 for this, any day.

17. ShinHadoukin

Feb 20, 2015
    This is a good model, however, to your Carter reference. I think that article means we should by the DX premium game not this. If I buy this for $8-$13 I will still be asked to watch ads (opt-in I know, but still there) & you get coins for upgrading at a snails pace just by playing. The only real way to accumulate money for upgrades is to watch ads. I'm not looking to hear it all at once; I like earning and upgrading, but if this were actually premium it would have a better upgrade progression.

Now, I like this game & am very likely spending the $8. I just don't think this is what the referenced article is really saying.

Also, the infinite runner made by the Mikey Shorts guys has an ad remover for one price but keeps the opt-in video OR another ad remover that gets rid of the video option also. That's wake I really want.

As is, this is awesome. I'm just discussing b/c everybody says support cause it's good. Well, they chose free (understandably so). I have ads no matter what, so why pay?

I'm really just discussing. Im not a hater. I will stop & just talk about the game after this :)

Thanks

18. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    #58 Zevious Zoquis, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    well, yes $7.99 is ok. I just sorta wish the coin doubler was included in that. Another $4.99 seems like a lot for a coin doubler on top of a $7.99 tag for the infinite plays...

I guess basically I'm suggesting that $13 is a pretty high price for a game of this type. I've played it now and it is really good though. I'm sitting on a $10 itunes card right now and it's sorta earmarked for Horizon Chase so I'll have to hold off a bit on this one...

19. Rudi

Rudi Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2009
    simply fantastic!

20. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    buyed $7.99 infinite plays.

awesome game