Universal Muse Dash (by PeroPeroGames & X.D. Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jun 13, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    deresi likes this.
  2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Strange situation when you buy whole game for 2 bucks at the start with discount and then dlc with 6 songs cost three bucks each.
    But from the other side, it cost its money

3. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    I wish there could be a season pass which cost 10$-20$ and will include every single DLC that have or will be added. Depends on how much they are planning

deresi likes this.
  4. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    New DLC, Great Stuff!:cool:
    btw, the version of this is still 0.8.7?:confused:
    How awesome is version 1.0.0?!:eek:

raravan likes this.
  5. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    #125 Brightsiderus, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Wait, What? 3$ is sale price? So... it means 6 songs cost 12$ In full? Really? When 31 songs cost 3$? And here I was thinking that Rayark is greedy

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Muse Dash - 'Disco Night' by ANK feat. Kumako
    [HARD/Full Combo] (by DropRate)

Their New Free Song Update(fan service) should be highly appreciated. ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Of course, DropRate's Full Combo about this song is also great!

7. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Sorry about panicking:) you should have said that it’s 25% Off. I just thought that it’s 75% Off lol

8. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Muse Dash - Music Pack Vol.1 (All Songs)
    [HARD/Full Combo] (by DropRate)

Muse Dash - Music Pack Vol.1 Song List/Time Stamp
    1. 'Sunshine and Rainbow after August Rain' - yk! [0:00]
    2. 'Magical Number' - 味素 [1:43]
    3. 'Dreaming Girl' - Nano&板燒鵝尼子 [4:04]
    4. 'Daruma-san Fell over' - Ncha-P [6:11]
    5. 'Different' - Ncha-P [7:45]
    6. 'The Future of the Phantom' - Ncha-P [9:24]​

9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #129 nyanpass, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Muse Dash Interview with Haqi,
    General Manager of PeroPero Games,
    For Touch Arcade Users Enjoying Muse Dash. XD

[​IMG]

Q. Who are you?

I am Haqi, the General Manager of Muse Dash, the managing director of game design, art design, and Peropero Games.

[​IMG]

Q. How long was the development of the 'Muse Dash'?

We developed this game for three years. In the early days of development, we lacked experience. However, we have worked hard to make the game launch. It was a meaningful time to build know-how & experience.

Q. Rhythm games are not a popular genre. What inspired you to develop a game of this genre?

I studied visual arts during my school days and liked listening to music. The reason I developed a rhythm game is that it combines my enjoyable hobby(listening to music) and what I do well. I would like to try different kinds of games, but I still think I lack the ability.

Q. The overall color & illustrations of the game are gorgeous and impressive. What works (games, animations, etc.) are affected by the development process?

Every creator gets inspiration from various places. Of course I was not an exception, but the art style was influenced by animation music. There is also a lot of inspiration from the works of the Japanese animation studio 'Trigger' and learned from their works.

[​IMG]

Q. This game casts the voice of the characters in the game as Japanese voices. Is there any special reason?

Japanese animation is also popular in China. So I cast a Japanese voice actress.

Q. As a rhythm game, the sound source is very important, and users wonder how to secure the sound source.

The sound recording is added through cooperation after receiving permission from the copyright holder. I would like to thank the musicians who allowed us to use their music.

Q. Muse Dash will launch on other platforms as well as mobile, how will the game be manipulated?

For PC, users can play with keyboard. Users can freely set the keys of the keyboard, and plans to make various other plans. There is no big change in the gameplay, but we actually expect to have more fun by pressing the button.

Q. Songs from level 8 to level 11 are a bit more difficult to play with your thumbs. Is it intended to play on the floor?

That's right. It is intended to play on the floor. ;)

[​IMG]

Q. Some users say that the color of the notes and the background is too colorful, which makes the screen somewhat cluttered.

We know about that part. We plan to improve in the future.

Q. There are a few awkward translations for other languages in Muse Dash.

We have a lot of attention to translation work. We will do our best to improve the completeness of translation.

Q. Users wonder when they will be able to meet new songs. Do you plan to add new costumes or "Elfin" characters?

We plan to add new music soon. Right now, we will add music titles first, and we will add characters and costumes later.

Q. "Mariya" was chosen as the most popular character in the Muse Dash user vote, and who is the most favorite character in PeroPero?

We like all three characters, but if I choose only one, I will choose "Buro". The youngest daughter needs more love!

[​IMG]

Q. Users are wondering how many songs are included in each DLC and how often you expect to update.

No plans have yet been made for a new BM other than DLC sales. We only want to pay attention to what users can enjoy when they play the game. The DLC project will be held on a monthly basis and will be updated with 12 new songs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Q. Your recent official twitter mentions that some images might be edited and erased. Is there any possibility that such censorship will be applied in the future?

'Muse Dash' is released under the iOS standard 17 years old and passed the screening. We do not think there will be any image restructuring (modification) for the time being.

Q. Collective RPG and MMORPG are becoming popular. As a rhythm game developer, what do you think about this situation?

RPG is a genre that is loved by many, and collective RPGs and MMORPGs seem to be a genre that is particularly better performing. But we only want to make something a bit more special than other games.

Q. Does Peropero Games plan to develop games of other genres besides 'Muse Dash'?

We plan to develop other genres of games. When development is completed, we will show it to users.

Q. Are you willing to participate in indie game festivals in other countries?

We would like to attend if possible.

Q. The rhythm game is perceived as a game only for Music Game Enthusiasts. Users wonder what you think about the prospect of future rhythm games.

Music is the common language of everyone. If the design is fully developed, I think more gamers will challenge the rhythm game. In addition, I am convinced that the game music genre other than the rhythm game is also likely to develop greatly.

Q. What do you want to say to Touch Arcade users enjoying the Muse Dash game?
    (This is a message from X.D. Network)

Thank you so much! You guys are always welcome here. XD

[​IMG]

P.S
    This is a written interview done by GameFocus,
    but PeroPero has allowed it for TouchArcade Muse Dash users.
    (http://gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=84454&thread=22r04)

L.Lawliet and solarnya like this.
  10. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I like this game because I can figure out from gameplay they respect japanese animation culture same as me.
    and personally loving cats!
    on twitter, i saw their tweet like "some japanese songs will be available on next update"
    so I'm excited XD

sebgo and nyanpass like this.
  11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    * ‘Muse Dash’ Gets an Additional Song,
    Two DLC Song Packs in Newest Update. (by Jordan Thompson)

https://toucharcade.com/2018/08/02/muse-dash-gets-an-additional-song-two-dlc-song-packs-in-newest-update/

Chapter 1
    ‘Disco Night’ by ANK feat. Kumako

Music Pack Vol. 1 (DLC, $2.99)
    1. ‘Sunshine and Rainbow after August Rain’ – yk!
    2. ‘Magical Number’ – 味素
    3. ‘Dreaming Girl’ – Nano&板燒鵝尼子
    4. ‘Daruma-san Fell over’ – Ncha-P
    5. ‘Different’ – Ncha-P
    6. ‘The Future of the Phantom’ – Ncha-P

Music Pack Vol. 2 (DLC, $2.99)
    1. ‘Oriens’ – ginkiha
    2. ‘PUPA’ – Morimori Atsushi
    3. ‘Luna Express 2032’ – Sakamiya feat. Mao Komiya
    4. ‘Ukiyoe Yokochou’ – Chaos City Niigata
    5. ‘Alice in Misanthrope’ – LeaF
    6. ‘GOODMEN’ – Ebimayo

12. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #132 nyanpass, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  13. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  14. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #134 nyanpass, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    [Comiday22] Muse Dash with Platelet(血小板)-Chan!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I love everything in Muse Dash!!!

raravan and sebgo like this.
  16. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  17. Koemi Bear

Koemi Bear Active Member
    Patreon Gold

Oct 25, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Going to take my chances here. Is there a way to force sync Muse Dash data between two devices? On my iPhone my account is level 118, I play there most often. But I do wish to switch to my IPP 10.5 instead. However when I sync data, it only goes back to July 7th, level 88. I reached out to the developer with no luck, any suggestions by chance? Thank you.

*I have uninstalled and reinstalled to my device. I have disabled, and enabled icloud on botch devices.

18. Lucavious

Lucavious Active Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Any more DLC planned?

19. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Yes.

20. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    【Talk at development】
    Actually, when deciding the initial character, they made 50 character designs. There may be a feeling of worrying, but in fact, this has become the foundation. These were the three who decided at the end. :)

[​IMG]