Universal Micro RPG (by JoliYeti Games inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, Jan 25, 2022.

1. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Can you please tell me the key (it's your ID) it could help me debugging this.
    (it can be a screenshot)

2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Here you go: B61DE06B57A46856

talf likes this.
  3. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Are you supposed to wait to collect the King's Donation until it's at max in order to, well, maximize it (versus grabbing whenever available)?

4. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    If you are planning to watch an ad, you can wait till it's maxed so you'll only watch 1 ad, otherwise go can grab it at any moment without being penalized.

houseofg likes this.
  5. AzriaXX

AzriaXX Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    It's a really neat idea. I'm surprised I've never seen a game use this type of gameplay before, it's easy to pick up and a lot of fun to play. Played for over an hour yesterday and really enjoyed it. Interesting to see how long it stays fun for, but for now it's a nice game to play.

Would be really cool if they would incorporate some social aspects, like friends and guilds with some guild challenges or raids. I think it would add to the addictiveness of the game and these type of games are really fun to play with friends, working towards a common goal. Great job devs!

talf likes this.
  6. MagicFred

MagicFred Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Game Designer
    Montréal, Canada

houseofg likes this.
  7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ha.. Thanks. As mentioned, I did indeed beat him and move on. I knew to ignore him when alone but I think just needed to pay closer attention to the AOE indicator.

8. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Y'all did a great job on this one! Based on the screenshots, I had a gut feeling I would just try it and delete it. Man, was I wrong. This is super well balanced, has a great amount of skill and variety, and is really just engaging all around. Just finished up the second boss, and I am definitely looking forward to playing on!

MagicFred and talf like this.
  9. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hello, I am also having the same issue.
    The code displayed is:- 4390A1D20188FDD7
    I am using Ipad Air 2

10. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Did you managed to fix the issue? Have you done something in particular?

It seems to happen to a few players but I haven't found the bug right now. I hope I will be able to push an update today.

11. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

12. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Congrats devs! It absolutely deserves it. This game is a blast and is the gold standard for how FTPs should be structured. Could not be a fairer or more generous model.

MagicFred and Jerutix like this.
  13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm getting quite addicted to this game. It's great when I just want to chill and not play some involved game. I play in like 10-15 minute bursts. Usually stopping when my entire team is wiped heh.

talf and MagicFred like this.
  14. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I finally reached a dead end with the boss of stage 4. Looks like I’ll have to do some serious grinding before I can finish that level.

15. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
  16. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I've had those moments before where I would just get wrecked each time and thought it was grind time, but changing out weapons and some luck in terms of enemy grouping (especially with those 3rd hit enemies) has proven me to be consistently wrong about that. I'm nearing the level 5 boss and getting my butt kicked again, but I don't think leveling up is what will get me to the end.

And I don't always agree with what the game says is a thumbs up or down weapon for a given level. Stun for certain attacks often seems to trump other considerations.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  17. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    To clarify the thumbs up/down mentions on weapon's pre-fight screen:
    Thumbs up: this weapon is strong against at least 1 monster of this stage, which mean it will deal damage x2
    Thumbs down: this weapon is weak against at least 1 monster of this stage, which mean it will deal half its damage (against that particular monster)

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  18. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ohhh. Okay, thanks for the clarification. Unless I'm missing it somewhere (entirely possible!), you may want to provide that explanation on the pre-fight screen.

19. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    I'm on world 5 & no heroes can breathe under water so you lose 1 health each turn. Are more characters on the way? I see one special character you can get from the event.

20. talf

talf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 2, 2012
    Male
    Game Programmer
    Montreal
    Correct, no characters can breath under water for now. And yes, a new batch of heroes is planned!