Universal Lovecraft's Untold Stories (by Blini Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Blini_Games

Blini_Games Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2019
    The damage that you receive, the damage that you do and the HP of the enemies, basically.

2. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello Pathogen,
    Have you try going to Options//Game//Controls ??

There you can modify the position and size of the controls. :)

3. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    For real!? Iä Cthulhu!

4. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    #104 Lull4by, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  5. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
  6. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    #106 Lull4by, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    I found there is no weapon switch button on iOS, since you can equip 2 weapons, that is weird.

7. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    BTW I found the game supports the iCloud saving actually.

8. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    cam we expect update in next few weeks?

9. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Yeah, we are aware of this issue. Soon we will publish here the pacht notes with the solution to many issues encountered after the release.

10. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I did do that initially, however, and idk if this is a bug or not, the firing stick can only be drug out a fraction of the way the movement stick can.

11. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hmm, I did a test and I can move out both sticks to the same size and position. Try dragging out the button by touching the sword icon. With both sticks dragged to the max, it should look like this screenshot:

Screenshot_2019-06-08-14-37-00-579_com.blinigames.lus.png

After I restart the game, I have the sticks in this position:

Screenshot_2019-06-08-14-37-49-709_com.blinigames.lus.png

Please try again, and if you still can´t drag in Options both sticks to look like the first screenshot, please tell us and we will take a look at it.

12. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    DC441554-5AC1-4976-B767-874AD6FBA79B.png

This is the extent to which mine will move out. I’m on an iPhone 8, iOS 12.3.1

13. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    Game’s button ui seems not the same between button setting and the actual gameplay, at least on my iPhone X.

Actual Gameplay
    3F41DED8-7B66-4132-A165-EE87EC0BCDFF.jpeg

Button setting
    23BFF4F3-BF4D-4C09-B8DC-F2939FA3A334.jpeg

14. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Dear all, in a few days we will publish the patch to version 1.3 of our game. Please find below the patch notes for this new version:
    • German language included.
    • New saving system exclusive for the iOS version: We received many claims about the saving system of the game. We heard you and we have improved it while keeping the hardcore nature of the game that many other players didn´t want to lose.
      • On Easy difficulty: The game progress will be automatically saved every 2 clean rooms without enemies. You can close or minimize the game, and when you open it again, the action will continue where you left it.
      • On Normal difficulty: The game progress will be automatically saved every 5 clean rooms without enemies.
      • On Hard difficulty: We have kept the original system for those hardcore players in search of the original experience.
    • The game now pauses when you open the inventory: We were asked for this function as well in mobiles and felt that it is necessary. This solves also the problem with the change of weapon. Now if you want to change your weapon in the middle of a fight, you can open de inventory and change it without fear to die.
    • Interface on iPhone X: There were certain visual conflicts on the iPhone X models due to their specific screen configuration.
    In future updates:
    • We will fix an issue with the Controls configuration that won´t let adjust the buttons on certain models.
    • More fixes and improvements.
    We really hope that this improves your general experience with our game, already good enough in our opinion :)

So please, continue sending us your feedback as they help us a lot to make Lovecraft's Untold Stories even better!

Sincerely,

The Devs

adin, nickhoola, Lull4by and 9 others like this.
  15. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    THANK YOU for listening about the save and offering the options.
    Huge thank you seriously since i wanted to get this game and like many others the save stopped me.
    Before i hit the buy button, do you have any info about battery drain on 6s plus? can i enjoy it now or better wait for the new phone this october?

16. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    We are really glad that you like the update. As soon as we get the approval from Apple we will publish it, so it should be quick.

Regarding your question, the oldest iPhone model on which we tested our game is a 6s precisely and we didn´t feel any dramatic spike on the battery drain, at least not bigger than on other models. Still, with the new saving system, you can just wipe the game out of memory at any time. :)

andsoitgoes and ramzarules like this.
  17. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Yeap! Rebuying and downloading as i write. Thanks for being so helpful to the community with the save system Devs!!!

18. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Thank you for listening to the concerns about the save system on iOS and patching in a solution that sounds like it will alleviate those concerns.
    I have now bought the game because of that.
    I really appreciate a developer that takes the time to listen to players (and potential players) and I have little hesitation in supporting them with my gaming dollar. :)

I have one more ask please:-
    Now that the save issue has been addressed would you consider making the iOS maps size the same as the pc version?
    If you want to keep the mobile version shorter then perhaps you could just offer the larger maps as an option setting?

I think that would be most welcome by game completists such as myself that really don’t appreciate mobile games being somewhat less or at times dumbed down when compared to their pc equivalents.
    Thanks for considering.

andsoitgoes, nickhoola and sharfaust like this.
  19. Blini_Games

Jun 4, 2019
    Hello, we are really happy! The current iOS version is about 20+ hours of gameplay, knowing exactly what you need to do. About 5 hours less of the PC version, still we will discuss this issue internally. :) Again, thank you for your support.

andsoitgoes, adin, nickhoola and 3 others like this.
  20. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i've asked the same thing a couple of pages ago, but now that i've played this beauty for countless hours, can assure you that each map is a tough challenge specially for us that love to explore every single corner, and the levels are not just 5, you must also add the sublevels which are as big as the main ones... anyway, if devs will update the game with a perfect port of steam version, it would be more than welcome.

playing on 6S since day one and there's no issues with battery... don't worry!

nickhoola, stubbieoz and ramzarules like this.