Universal Hitman: Blood Money - Reprisal (by Feral Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Chq

Chq Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
    Played the game half an hour, till i came to the point where i wanted to requested a refund. Game and graphics feels like an „old game“ to me, sorry. o_O

Maybe my expectations after Alien: Isolation were too high.

2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Have this on Xbox through backward compatibility and will keep it there. It’s a good game but people calling it one of the best of all time are a bit much (the 82 it has on Metacritic is about right). Still nice that mobile users have a chance to play it if they haven’t on other platforms.

3. edddeduck_feral

edddeduck_feral Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2016
    You don't need a manual save those are just if you want to save just in case you get killed mid mission.

4. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    This game is beyond awesome! Thank you so much for making it. Best purchase ever for my android!❤️

5. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Just wanted to ask, what's the next best graphics mode in the game after battery saver?
    It's a little confusing as it has graphics, performance, and performance plus. Which is the one that has the least effect on the battery life after battery saver mode?
    I'm asking this cause i love playing the game for longer hours without having to worry about charging the battery.
    It may sound like a dumb question, but would be helpful for me if someone can explain

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

7. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Ok i finally got passed the first part of mission 2 killed the guard in the wine cellar great game so far

8. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Wait till you have to find the escape route

9. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Hitman: Blood Money - Reprisal is a behemoth of a game. Really great in every aspect. And the learning curve is just genius in this game.
    In my first mission i died a lot and was quite frustrated till i found out there is a way to manually save the game. This helps a lot in the beginning and will make your ingame decisions much more brave. And once you start to understand the controls and the game mechanics you will become really better from job to job. I‘m now on my 7th mission and didn‘t use the save function for some time. And I never bring a gun or rifle into the missions. It’s a stealth game so you can find ways to get the objectives done without too much violence. I just watch my surroundings carefully and make my plans with the sequence of events in mind.
    Anyone on the fence about it should give it a try. But I don‘t know how good the touch controls are because I play with a xbox controller. And this makes everything quite easy.

10. edddeduck_feral

Nov 10, 2016
    Graphics mode will prioritise visuals over frame rate, Performance modes will prioritise frame rate over graphics however both will be trying to use as much of the phones resources as possible. However if you have the latest flagship phone Graphics mode will likely use a little less energy than Performance + as performance plus really does use a lot of energy due to the 90fps target which is close to the thermal limit of most phones.

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  11. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Thanks for clearing that out! Has helped a lot in deciding the settings! Graphics mode is almost as good as battery saver for me. FPS doesn't matter much so for now I'll stick to graphics mode. I switch to battery saver whenever I'm running low on juice.

12. edddeduck_feral

Nov 10, 2016
    1.1 has been released with the following change list:
    • Fixes an issue where resetting all profile settings would not work as intended
    • Fixes a number of issues relating to the aiming reticle
    • Fixes a number of issues relating to mouse & keyboard input
    • Fixes a number of customer-reported crashes
    • Fixes a number of minor issues

Sagar Asthana and Mythbuster like this.
  13. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014