Universal Heroki (by PICOMY)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Hi Alewian, thank you for reporting this! We're aware of the bug and will include it in the next update of Heroki. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but it will be fixed asap! :)

2. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Just to share with you: New localisation update is out With a limited 40% price drop! :)

3. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Still love this amazing game. Never leaving my iPhone. Hopefully get a sequel someday #

4. Evid3nce

Evid3nce Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Little Hint given by Picomy for Combo Achievement :

For the combo achievement it's the easiest I think in W1L2, where on the TopRight there are 2 birds together guarding a button. Try to get them close together and use your Dash or Bash ability to defeat them both at once.

That might be useful to some players !

5. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    This.

Certified classic in my book.

6. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Heya guys,

FYI: Heroki is currently on a limited time sale, a whopping 80% off! :)

7. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Just purchased, looking forward to playing with my nimbus controller!!

8. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Hey guys!

A new Heroki update has been released today featuring the following:
    • Added full HD support for high-end devices such as iPhone Plus models and the iPad Pro. All running @ 60fps
    • Added full support for iPhone X
    • Added iMessage Stickers
    • Added full support for Apple TV 4K
    • Apple TV Save file bug is finally fixed. (this caused the save file to be deleted every once in a while)
    • Lots of gameplay improvements
    • Several bug fixes and performance improvements.

SEGA will be discontinuing the original Heroki store version, but all SEGA customers can stil freely update their version by going to the purchase history on the App Store. If you guys need any help I'm happy to assist you in any way!

On that note, the new version on our store account will be supported in the future. :)

@Moderators, is it possible to adjust the App Store link in the OP to the new version?

Thanks!

houseofg likes this.
  9. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Link?

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Just updated the app info in the OP. Should be active soon.

11. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Yes yes yes. Was waiting to dive back into this one and will look amazing on the X.

It’s showing as a new app vs one that I’ve already downloaded. Don’t mind paying again just wanted to confirm that’s the case.

12. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    That's very awesome of you! :)

Cheers

13. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    You can update your existing SEGA version by going to your purchase history on the App Store and download the latest version. Both SEGA and us have pushed the updates on both store version so that everyone has the same opportunity to update. :)

I'll be here if you need any help!

sebgo likes this.
  14. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    I've updated my older Sega version so now it matches the new Picomy release version but in the future, if any other patches or updates are released, they will only be pushed to this new version, correct?

15. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I purchased it on launch but never dived in... so maybe now's the time for me to give it a proper go? xD
    I'm not planning to get it again, so I better download it while I still can...

16. Paul99

Paul99 Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Looks like removed from the appstore

17. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    You are spot on, sir! :)

Just to give a little bit more background information on why there's a new version on the App Store:

3 years after Heroki's release, SEGA was going to discontinue Heroki on the App Store and they decided to give back Heroki free for us to release and support in the future (Which is a great gesture by the way!).

The plan was to transfer their version to our App Store account, but because Heroki uses iCloud, the transfer was technically impossible.

So therefore, we and SEGA searched for the best possible solution and therefore Heroki was also updated on SEGA's account so that the current SEGA users can still enjoy Heroki on their latest iDevices.

Hope this explains the new Heroki release a bit more. Do let me know if you have any other questions!

sebgo likes this.
  18. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Is there a way you can post a link to the OLD version? My iPhone X has been having issues bringing up my purchase history and would like to get the new update without paying again.

19. Picomy

Picomy Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Unfortunately, I can't give you a direct link to the previous version as SEGA has pulled their version out of the store.

You can find your purchase history by going to this link: https://finance-app.itunes.apple.com/purchases

If that doesn't work for you PM me and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Cheers!

20. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #120 nyanpass, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018