Universal Golf Peaks (by Lukasz Spierewka)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
  2. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Hey, we’ve been working hard on a new content update for Golf Peaks and we’re going to launch it next week! Look forward to:
    • 2 new worlds,
    • new mechanics,
    • Italian language support,
    • a ton of fixes!
    All of that will arrive on February 7th, free for everyone! :)

[​IMG]

3. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone!
    We have just released the big 2.0 update, and with it:
    • 2 new worlds, bringing the total amount of levels above 100!
    • proper gamepad support in the entire game (except for the resolution select prompt),
    • new music and sounds,
    • new achievements,
    • Italian language support,
    • a ton of fixes and improvements!

The game will remain on sale (-33%) until February 15th, so now's a good time to grab it! :)

vectorarchitekt likes this.
  4. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey, I see you have a new game coming soon....inbento. Looks cool. Any testflight beta available

5. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Glad you're interested in our new game :)

Currently we're doing a closed beta on our Discord server - http://discord.gg/afterburn - if you drop by, you can find links to the TestFlight beta in the #readme channel.

We're hosting the tests over there since it's easier for us to compile feedback in one place, but we're also planning to do a beta round on TouchArcade right before release once almost all of the game's content is in place :)

6. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Could be kindly possible to partecipate in the beta of your new game without goin’ on Discord? My TestFlight email is [email protected]
    Thanks in advance!

7. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Awesome. Thanks so much. Will beta testflight

Spierek likes this.
  8. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Spierek likes this.
  9. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Surprise!

Because our new game (inbento) is releasing fairly soon, we wanted to celebrate it by adding a brand new world to Golf Peaks! Get ready for the all-new World 10 which contains 12 extra difficult levels!

The 3.0 update will be launching next week (August 13th), first on iOS and Android (and coming to other platforms before the end of the month). Together with this we'll have a 33% sale, so if you were planning on getting Golf Peaks now, you should probably wait for a bit :)

[​IMG]

10. slack8182

slack8182 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Is there any way to actually beat the very last level on world 10? I can’t find the flag for the hole anywhere?

11. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    It's there, but you have to figure out where it is :)

12. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Hey! Golf Peaks update 3.0 is OUT NOW on iOS and Android!

Conquer World 10 with 12 new, extra difficult levels and get a sneak-peek at the soundtrack from our upcoming puzzle game - inbento!

Steam / itch.io / Switch builds coming soon! (thanks for your patience!)

[​IMG]

13. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Going to give this one a try. I did read a review saying that the undo button reminder keeps reminding. The person said they were being constantly told to undo and wanted it toned down. I never played this game before so I don't know about that. Just wanted to know if this would be annoying before I make my purchase.

14. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Hey! The way it works in the game is that if you use up all of your cards or the ball falls off the map, a little hand pops up after a while to let you know that you should use the undo button.

You can see how it works in this video -

The reason why we did it like this was because we noticed people returning to the game after a break sometimes got confused as to why they couldn't play any more cards after falling off the level.

15. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2017
    ok. thanks

16. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Our brand new puzzle game - inbento - is out now on iOS and coming soon to Android! If you enjoyed Golf Peaks, you’ll probably like this one - the puzzles are completely different, but you’ll recognize the way we introduce new mechanics and the minimal artstyle.

The entire package is way meatier than what Golf Peaks launched with - there are 100+ levels to solve, an original story, and we’re pretty sure that final worlds will keep you occupied for a while :)

And, as always - no ads, no IAP, just pure gameplay.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inbento/id1468115950
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Afterburn.Inbento

17. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Great! Downloading now!!

Spierek likes this.