Universal [Beta][Pre-Order] inbento - cats + food + puzzle from Golf Peaks dev

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Spierek, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Hey, we're a tiny team that previously brought you Golf Peaks! We've got a new puzzle game coming soon to iOS and Android, and we need your help in testing it!

inbento is a delicious puzzle game about arranging Japanese lunch boxes (bento). Play with food, solve hand-crafted recipes and enjoy a cute story in this culinary brain-teaser!

[​IMG]

The game will have around 100+ puzzles to solve, a soothing atmosphere, and a lightweight & textless story about cats and parenthood. We're planning to launch the game in early September simultaneously on App Store and Google Play for $2.99.

If you want to help us out with testing the game before it launches, be sure to register here:
    To get notified about new beta releases & leave us feedback, join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/afterburn

You can also check out more info about the game on our website: http://afterburn.games/inbento/

[​IMG]

2. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Quick update - we just released a new build which should have a complete level set for base worlds (1-8) along with a ton of improvements & new audio. Let us know how you feel about the puzzle difficulty and whether you've encountered any bugs :)

3. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    Heads-up - we're closing beta-tests on Friday (as the game is launching next Tuesday, September 3rd) so if you want to try the game before the release, this is the time! :)

We're especially looking for feedback regarding some of the later puzzles - if you enjoy cracking difficult stuff, you'll probably enjoy these :)

4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I don't know man.. I still didn't finish Golf Peaks.. You're killing me with those new hardcore levels o_O

Spierek likes this.
  5. Spierek

Spierek Active Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Male
    mobyjames likes this.