Universal FlipChamps Reloaded, Aug 3rd

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by suitcasenuke, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suitcasenuke

suitcasenuke Member
    Patreon Silver

Hello all! It’s been a pretty busy year so far. While I was working away with Colin Lane on Golf Zero and Touchdowners, I was slowly pecking away at a refresh to my 2015 game FlipChamps. The result is FlipChamps Reloaded, which TA was kind enough to cover here:

'FlipChamps Reloaded' is the Refreshed Follow-Up to the 2015 Arcade Game 'FlipChamps'

The game is essentially a simplified, fast-paced fighting game. You race to collect your orbs to fill your attack meter. Once it’s full, you can launch an attack at your opponent in an endless arcade mode, a championship tournament mode and against a friend on same-device multiplayer.

The main reason I chose to revisit the idea is I felt the first game wasn’t a complete enough package a few months after I released it. Instead of changing the original, I decided to start from scratch and give it a visual overhaul, while adding more characters with unique attacks to play as. I’m happy with the results!

When the above story was published, I hadn’t settled on a release date, but the game will be released on August 3rd for free with an IAP to remove adverts.

See a new trailer and some images below!

FlipChamps Reloaded Trailer 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Neverswim

Neverswim Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2017
    gameplayer
    Beijing, China
    It's really a polished version compared to FlipChamps. Keep eyes on this!