Universal Earthcore: Shattered Elements (by Tequila Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TequilaMobile, Dec 18, 2014.

1. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Send us PM with your address and we're send you one :)

Soft launch really helps us in terms of balancing the game and bugfixing.

Sure, people in Canada and Netherlands (or with proper accounts) have a head start, but on the other hand, how fun will it be to join the game and overthrow them in rankings, right? :)

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Oh, really? Damn, that would be great and really generous! :)

3. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #43 Vovin, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    So, I downloaded the game and - HOLY CRAP. This game is truly a beast. Polished like a dentist's Porsche, the voiced tutorial is outstanding, the production value really great! I played my first games and have already fallen in love with it. The possibility to create your very own cards alone. This is a game which really could compete with the allmighty Hearthstone. There are fresh new mechanics, nice graphics animations and a ton of little details to experience and enjoy. It has a German translation, and to be honest, it's high quality. That's rare on iOS. Well, there are still a few screens with English language in-between, but I guess that's going to be fixed. The gameplay is addictive and well-balanced. It might looks simple at first, but it seems to have a deep strategical and tactical depth. The artwork of the cards is as great as expected. I have yet to find things to criticise. Well, I am a sucker for card games anyway, so this scratches my itch.

4. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Thanks for the kind word! :)

5. emter

emter Active Member

Sep 18, 2014
  6. vetie

vetie Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Wow!!!

Just downloaded, played the tutorial and a single match and lost!! The production value, artwork, special effects, voice acting, and strategy is incredible!!

Reading the "Rock Paper Scissors" type of combat, I was almost turned off because it sounded simplistic, well......that's not the case!

With all of the variables and decision making during a match, this game is incredibly deep. I'm going to have a great time with this one!

7. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    If you’re wondering whether to download Earthcore, then read the preview written by Tasos on the main page of TouchArcade: http://toucharcade.com/2015/03/30/earthcore-shattered-elements-preview/

You can also get a promo code to unlock the game outside the soft launch countries.

BTW. We just expanded our soft launch – Earthcore is now available also in Brazil! :)

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #48 Andre, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    When will the game release in US Store?

P/s: Have taken the promo code: PP7A4E39R9KL. Thank you.

9. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    We hope to release Earthcore globally within next two months.

10. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I tried my far share at tcg on iOS and nothing rivaled HS for me.

This could do it though. I have to agree with the very positive review on this page: it's really polished, to s point that I have not seen such polish in alof more games: it is almost fully voiced, the tutorial is well done, the graphics are outstanding and the gameplay is smooth.
    The games are short and fun even though I find myself sometimes scratching my head at why I was delt so much dmg so a better visual warning if you put stuff on deadlocked cards would be much appreciated.
    Besides that I urge everyone into tcgs to try this game out. It deserves it so much.

Thx for the promo code devs, hope the feedback helps!

As far as I know they are giving promos away to folks outside the Soft launch countries so go for it.

Oh yeah... One really important thing for me personally:

Please reset everything and refund purchases upon worldwide release. I know it does not bother some people it I hate nothing more to come into a ranking and mmr online game fresh and see so many people already far away on the leaderboards.

Again: thx for the code and gl with your game so much polish deserves to be recognized!

11. aeschylus72

aeschylus72 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Anymore promo codes, only one reply to the 4 posted in the preview but if course all have gone :(

12. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Check your inbox ;)

13. aeschylus72

Apr 13, 2012
    #53 aeschylus72, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    many thanks for this, though I have had nothing come through yet on PM :( hopefully it has not got lost

I sent you my mail address in a PM, could you resend it to that please :)

14. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Sure, right away :)

15. aeschylus72

Apr 13, 2012
    Well just played a quick 30 mins, and others have said, the production value is flawless, love the voice over...

just a small gripe, no landscape mode? I don't mind portrait to much just means I have to hold my ipad rather than let it sit on the stand....

will update after I have played for much longer

Excellent tutorial as well, I like how the card just reminds you in the top corner what element it is stronger than, nice little touch

16. StratAll

StratAll Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    I'd really appreciate a promo code as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Stefan.

17. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Oh yeah... Landscape mode... Please :)

18. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    If I'm reading this right, premium codes allow access regardless of region, right? If so, and if you've to spare, I'd gladly take one. I'm currently playing Earthcore from a region-switched account, and would prefer to get going on a proper account straight away :)

19. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Great to see that many people wanting to play our game :)

We have five more promo codes for you to unlock the game outside the Soft Launch regions:

RTWHTRRFW4P3
    WJJYMJ3JLX9N
    6FXR64YKT9FW
    EM364KAJJK7W
    6J763T7AJ7NR

[​IMG]

Players from Canada, Netherlands and Brazil can download Earthcore: Shattered Elements for free from the App Store, so we ask them to leave the codes for people from other countries :)

Have fun and let us know what you think about the game!

20. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    taken EM364KAJJK7W

thanks a bunch! :)