Out Now Cardpocalypse (by by Gambrinous and Versus Evil)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA

ste86uk and shining jade like this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Honestly this game is really cool, I really like the sound and graphics style as I enjoy seeing different graphic styles and this isn’t one I’ve seen often.

I think this game will be pretty popular as a collectable card battler especially given it’s also a proper game with a story and you get choices on what you want to say/do which makes you feel more involved in the game and makes it feel more fun.

Highly recommend checking this out for any ccg fans if your happy with a single player experience.

3. DarthTigger

DarthTigger Member

May 13, 2015
    #3 DarthTigger, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Hey guys - fantastic game, but... I seem to be trapped in the playground. I’ve completed all the quests and talked to everyone, but can’t find the exit to the library. I must be missing something obvious.

Nevermind. Got the answer on the dev’s Discord. Really great support, btw. Got my answer in seconds!

andsoitgoes likes this.
  4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Arizona, USA
    Really like this, except for too.many.cutscenes. But then I'm not a fan of cutscenes. It would be nice to have a skip button.

5. gambrinous

gambrinous Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Dublin, Ireland
    ste86uk likes this.
  6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I really should boot this up again I loved it on my initial play

7. Strongfort

Strongfort Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Anyone running this on iPhone 11? Mine just gets stuck at “Loading... Profile”

8. gambrinous

Jul 7, 2016
    Dublin, Ireland
    There's some issues with Apple's cloud save service that have been quite frustrating (only happening to a few people). Can you make sure you are online and signed into Game Center and try again?

9. Strongfort

Strongfort Member

Mar 22, 2015
    You bloody genius! My Gamecenter in settings was freezing trying to open. Restarted and got in, signed out and in and now all games are working.

Thank you!

10. gambrinous

Jul 7, 2016
    Dublin, Ireland
    Glad it's working for ya, but boy is it frustrating when Apple's issues make it look like our game isn't working...