Happy Wednesday, everyone… Or, I suppose I should say, happy National Amaretto Day! If you’ve never had Amaretto, you should broaden your horizons and give it a try, as it’s a super versatile liqueur. It’s one of the cornerstones of making tiramisu, it’s fantastic in pancake batter, and is awesome for using in both home made ice cream and/or whipped cream. If you’re old enough to drink it, it’s decent on the rocks but really shines with some sour mix to make an Amaretto sour, or with sour mix and orange juice for an Amaretto stone sour. Why does Amaretto deserve its own holiday? Who knows, but any of these things I listed would pair fabulously with playing this week’s new iOS games.
Here’s the new games that have been posted to our forums so far. It’s important to note that we’re almost 100% sure Apple is up to something with a ton of game releases and updates scheduled for the dankest day of the year, 4/20. It’s anyone’s guess as to whether those games will pop up at some point today, or all at once tomorrow as part of some huge Apple feature that’s packed with trees.
- Evergrow: Paper Forest (By FredBear Games Ltd)
- Falling Plank (by Anson Brown)
- Fit The Shape (by White World Tech)
- Flashy Ballz – Color Challenge (by Appzelle)
- Frag The Tanks (by Kistler Software Studio)
- Get Me Outta Here (by Crescent Moon Games)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (by Telltale Inc)
- Nekodorakku Block Puzzle (by Updeito Game)
- Office Space: Idle Profits (by Kongregate)
- One Hit Cowboy (by YE ZHIXIONG)
- Punchin & Kickin (by Amandapps)
- Slack Words (by FeetFees Inc.)
- Tap City Tycoon (by BinaryStudio 54)
- Tap Tap West (by Pawel Wozniak)
- TapTap (by White World Tech)
- Void Fighter (By Benjamin Kistler)
- WinKings (By Lemondo Games)
So, stay tuned for tonight (or tomorrow) when all the games playing part in the 4/20 promotion puff out on to the App Store.