One of the coolest new App Store features with iOS 8 are App Bundles, which allow developers and publishers to sell several of their apps together in one package at a discount. And one of the first publishers to take advantage of app bundles is the prolific Crescent Moon Games. They’re launching five different bundles, all at major discounts from the games’ regular prices. The bundles aren’t live quite yet, but word on the street is to expect these to go live at or around midnight Pacific time if not sooner as new iOS 8 content rolls out on the App Store. As for the Crescent Moon bundles, here’s what you can pick up once they go live, with each title below linked to the bundle’s URL on iTunes:
- Amazing Strategy Games for $7.99, 50% total discount: : Siegecraft, Siegecraft Defender, Topia World Builder, 300 Dwarves HD, Demonrock: War of Ages, Hairy Tales, Kids vs. Goblins, and Raid Leader
- Fantastic Role Playing Games for $14.99, 60% total discount: Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD, Coldfire Keep, Evertales, Mighty Dungeons, Mines of Mars, Pocket RPG, Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, Demonrock: War of Ages, Ravensword: Shadowlands
- Mind-Boggling Puzzle Games for $4.99, 50% total discount: Almightree: The Last Dreamer, Hairy Tales, Nia: Jewel Hunter, Twisty Planets, Zen Training, Gears, and Relic Rush
- Awesome Action Games for $6.99, 50% total discount: 2-bit Cowboy, Deadlock: Online, JAM: Jets Aliens Missiles, Monkey Bowling, Mutant Storm, Strike Wing: Raptor Rising, Shadow Blade, Optical Inquisitor, and Neon Shadow
- Great Platformers for $7.99, 50% total discount: 2-bit Cowboy, Almightree: The Last Dreamer, Evertales, Gear Jack, Nakama, Paper Monsters, Shadow Blade, Twisty Planets, and Clash of Puppets
Do note that if you own something already in the bundle, there’s support for “complete my bundle" where you only have to pay the balance on apps you don’t already own.