- 4444 (by Bulkypix)
- Atom Run (by Fingerlab)
- Benji Bananas Adventures (by Fingersoft)
- BIOSIS – (by Kostyantyn Salanda)
- Crafting Story (by Sergey Manucharyan)
- Darkin – (by ten foiled hats UG haftungsbeschraenkt & Co KG)
- Demons vs Fairyland (by Armor Games)
- Dream Quest (by Peter M Whalen)
- Fish Have No Souls (by Eric Brill)
- Flutter (by Sebastian Conley)
- Hyper Square (by TEAM SIGNAL)
- I Dig It: Journey to the Core (by Team Chaos)
- JoyJoy – (by Radiangames)
- SheepOrama – (by McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG)
- Table Tennis Touch (by Yakuto)
- Toy Rush – (by Uber Entertainment, Inc.)
It seems Alone in the Dark got pulled. 🙁
There’s three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you’re in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It’s basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app (Free) and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven’t tried the app in a while, it’s worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you’re in the app, either search for “TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they’re usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We’re still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: These long streams always take a while for YouTube to process, if you missed the start, here you go-