It’s Wednesday again, and it’s looking like this is turning out to be a weird week. Hodappy Bird was supposed to launch today, but it’s stuck in approval purgatory because of the use of “bitcoin" in the game and the Family Guy game is due to be released and I suspect developers might be avoiding this week due to the inevitable king’s welcome that game is going to get from Apple’s featuring department.
So, things look a little slow, at least right now. As always, it could pick up throughout the day but this is what’s on our radar right now for release tonight:
- Robots Love Ice Cream (by Ayopa Games)
- Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff – (by TinyCo, Inc.)
- John Mad Run (by Happymagenta)
- Power Grounds (by Diego Cathalifaud)
- FreeDum – (by Bulkypix)
- SideSwype (by Radiangames)
- Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)
- Wind-up Knight 2 – (by Robot Invader)
- Fly Catbug Fly! (by Frederator / Cartoon Hangover)
- Instantion (by Travis Fincaryk)
- BREAKFINITY (by Phil Hassey)
- Shatter Alley (by Dojotron)
We’ll keep this updated throughout the day, and as always, look forward to our post at 11:00 PM Eastern when all this stuff hits the US App Store.