DetailsThe Quest HD Lite is a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
In the kingdom of Monares trouble is brewing. The governor of Freymore is missing and the island is in tumult. The mages all prophesy a dark shadow looming over the safety of the kingdom. As an Agent of the king, it's your job to find out what is happening and avert any danger.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, weapons, armor and enchantments, and explore a world of cities, mountains, caves, lakes and forests – full of mystery, magic and intriguing challenges. Meet the many inhabitants, each with its own agenda and attitude towards your character. Some will be helpful, some greedy or lascivious or just plain mean. You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law.
- Create a highly customizable character and cast dazzling spells, enchant powerful items, concoct potent potions and persuade people to further your goals.
- Solve lots of quests.
- Discover an open world with interesting locales, day/night cycle, weather, fascinating people, dangerous creatures, readable books, pick-able locks, repairable items, houses that can be broken into, dungeons, traps and much more.
- Play an absorbing card game with three different decks, accessible at the inns. (Players are limited to one deck.)
In addition, The Quest HD features:
- A long and dramatic main story and many optional side quests.
- Huge additional areas with three more cities and many more villages and dungeons.
- Unhindered character progression.
- Two more card decks to play at the inns
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Mar 31, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001