Gamepro Award 87/100 Points!
Dear friends - help keeping Silversword alive and kicking! The sequel "Götterdämmerung" is on the horizon! You can support it by becoming a fan of the project on startnext.de, there german crowdfunding platform. See it here: http://www.startnext.de/silversword2
Becoming a fan is without risk and it is free! You don't have to pay anything. But I will raffle a computer game (winner's choice) among all Fans, so just sign up there and choose Silversword 2!
Dear fans, thank you for your great support so far! And if you don't know Silversword yet, take a look at the reviews - and see for yourself!
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 11 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 90 spells, songs and prayers
- over 100 unique monsters
- over 30 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the "2x" button on your iPad
Limitations of the Lite Version:
The Lite Version contains all features of the full version except that you can raise your characters to level 6 only. In addition, the road to Annsharbour is blocked.
Some more limitations and rule changes of the lite version:
- In the full version, there is an inventory limit of 12 items. The lite version does not have such a limit.
- In the lite version you will gain only 50% experience points per fight.
- In the lite version the “Song of Life” will heal every party member, not just a random one.
- The lite version contains only a fraction of the full version Game Center achievements.
- You cannot class change your casters in the lite version.
- No wandering creature will offer to join your party.
- No In-App Purchases are available (including the Compendium).
Please visit us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silversword/153263391396680
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
Release:Jul 11, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001