Details*** Just in time for the 2010 World Series - Now on sales for .99 *** sales expires 11:59 pm ET on 11/4/10. MLB World Series 2010 brings MLB action back to the iPhone and iPod Touch. MLB World Series 2010 is the only game featuring all 30 Major League Clubs, official rosters, and Major League ballparks.
Key Features Include:
- Updated MLB rosters with player names, statistics, skill ratings, and hit zones.
- All 30 MLB stadiums, including the new Target Field in Minnesota.
- Multi-touch Pitching Mechanics: Choose among fastball, curve, changeup, slider, or a specialty pitch to execute the perfect pitch.
- Accelerometer Targeting: Tilt the device to aim your pitch and line up your swing.
- World Series mode: Set your postseason bracket and battle through the Division Series, League Championship Series, and World Series to become world champions.
- Season mode: Play a 16-, 29-, 82-, or 162-game season and win the All-Star Game to secure home-field advantage for the World Series.
- Fielding modes: Let the computer play defense, or switch to manual for an added challenge.
- 3-D animations: Step into the batter’s box, make the play at the plate and turn the double play with animations that bring the game to life.
© 2010 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved. Published by MLB.com Mobile. ©MLBPA.
Release:Mar 26, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001