DetailsWARNING: DO NOT PLAY GYROMANIAC IN PUBLIC!
(Unless you don't mind looking awesome)
GYROMANIAC is a revolution in immersive 3D gaming!
Visit http://gyromaniac.net to see VIDEO of how this amazing game works.
NOTE: This version of Gyromaniac works ONLY ON IPHONE 5, 4S, 4, and IPAD 2. 3. An update is in the works that will re-enable it on iPhone 3GS and iPad 1. More levels and features to come in that update too.
--- GYROMANIAC IN THE NEWS ---
TechCrunch says Gyromaniac “is both disgusting and awesome.”
Touch Arcade says it “tracks motion in a fashion that yields seemingly impossible results... The effect... is pretty amazing.”
--- THE CONCEPT ---
STAND UP, look up and down, look around, AND SPIN (IN REAL LIFE!) to swiftly navigate through a series of disgustingly-real, endlessly-winding, anatomy-inspired tracts.
Thanks to our breakthrough "Perspectiverse Engine", you can use your iOS device like a movable window into a virtual three-dimensional world that coincides with the real world around you.
Though Gyromaniac runs on devices that can fit in your pocket, it's more akin to a motion-controlled home gaming experience, like the Wii or Kinect. This is by no means a casual mobile game.
--- FEATURES ---
- A new style of visceral, immersive motion-based controls intuitive even for non-gamers, but whose mastery will challenge the most sophisticated players.
- "Touchless" gameplay: Gyromaniac can be controlled completely through your movements, without ever having to touch the screen.
- Four Time Trial levels: Intestinal Fortitude, Colonoscapade, Capillary Action, and Fallopian Rhapsody, with more to come.
- Multiplayer races in real-time spanning multiple devices over Bluetooth
- Each time you play a level, the terrain generated will be random and unique, allowing for infinite replayability.
- Stereoscopic 3D mode with Red/Cyan 3D glasses.
- The ultimate iPhone 4/4S and iPad 2 gaming experience, maximizing the Retina Display, Gyroscope, live video feeds, and advanced 3D graphics capabilities.
- Uses no third-party engines or code, but powered by the homegrown Perspectiverse Engine.
--- CREDITS ---
Design, Programming, Art
Texture Art, Logos
Wayne Price, Amos Manneschmidt, Jennifer C. Shieh, Ikiyu Bara
Release:Sep 22, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001