Zwink Caption Kick-off Contest! - We're giving away 2 $100 gift cards!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Neal_O, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Neal_O

Neal_O Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    o0o0o man!

We got nearly 100 votes over night! Keep em coming guys :)

2. iamryanhello

iamryanhello Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Thought this was only open to US residents, the guy that got all votes over night is from Malaysia as well as pretty much all his voters...?

3. Sigh...that's exactly what I thought(nearly 100 votes over night) How is that even possible? I have at at least 600 friends on my facebook that I actually know of,and I've been asking and asking to vote for me,yet I am aware that it takes a while..that person started off with 0 and now 90 the next morning??? Impossible...I know I have just started in entering these contests but that's not right if people are cheating some how and then end up winning...

sincerely,
    iris mazon

4. Neal_O

Neal_O Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Only entrants need to be US residents, voters can be from anywhere. He has assured us that he has recently moved to the states and has provided us with the proper information.

Only entrants need to be US residents, voters can be from anywhere. He has assured us that he has recently moved to the states and has provided us with the proper information. We have not noticed any foul play or cheating, it just so happens to be that many of his friends that voted are from his home town which is why the votes accumulated over night.

5. Neal_O

Neal_O Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Happy Friday Everybody. :)

Only a few hours left for the contest. Be sure to get your votes in :)

6. Neal_O

Neal_O Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Contest Extension!

Guess what!?

We've been listening to all of our finalists and it sounds like you all wish you had more time to gather votes, so we've decided to extend the contest all the way until NEXT FRIDAY (11/5)! :)

The race is starting to heat up, so be sure to get as many votes in as you can.

Good luck to all of our finalists :)

7. Neal_O

Neal_O Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Congratulations to Gan Boon Hoe for being chosen as our viewer's choice winner!