ZUVOLO for iPhone - Public Beta Now Available

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ZuvoloChris, May 1, 2018.

1. ZuvoloChris

ZuvoloChris New Member

May 1, 2018
    Hi guys,

We’ve just launched the public beta for ZUVOLO!

[​IMG]

In 2016, a few buddies and I got together to develop an app. It was initially focused on cycling but as time progressed we realised that it could be beneficial for all types of activities and not just cycling and started using it for meeting-up with friends and even using it for work purposes!

Fast forward to 2018 and we have just launched the first public beta version, only on iPhone at the moment.

Anyway, rather than me ramble on, you can find out more at:
    http://www.zuvolo.com

It’s completely free so if it’s something that sounds of interest we’d really value your opinion.

You’ll get the most from it if you have some buddies/family who can hook up and use the app too as it sits in the social domain, best for family and friends.

Oh…and you can find out more about who we are on the website too…we’re just a bunch of guys trying to get something off the ground ;-)

I’m Chris by the way so if you do look at the about us page you’ll see me lurking in there!

Cheers guys
    Chris

P.S. We have a bunch of features lined up for the future and are busy beavering away on the next release.