Zombies shooting game - ALIVE 4-EVER

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Meridian, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridian

Meridian Well-Known Member

Develop and grow with experience to become the strongest character!

Players will be rewarded with experience points after each mission. When enough experience points have been accumulated, the player level will be upgraded with the basic abilities, and at the same time, ability points will be rewarded as well. Ability points can help you with upgrading your selection of HP, maximum bullets, critical hit rate and curing efficiency to create your unique character.

Attached Files:

2. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Wow. Left 4 Dead Type Game For the iphone and iPod and this game looks like its gonna be very good. I cant wait for it to come out so i can get it and also has 4 player co-op via bluetooth. But will it ever come out 4 player co-op via Wi-Fi online with people from all around the world can join? it would be awesome.

3. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    [QUOTE But will it ever come out 4 player co-op via Wi-Fi online with people from all around the world can join? it would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

+1 to that

4. Fistfulofdlrz

Fistfulofdlrz Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    This looks tight.

Bluetooth multiplayer mode looks really cool. Nothin' better than dropping Zombies with my buds.

5. L3TH4LJ14

L3TH4LJ14 Active Member

Aug 9, 2009
    i love left 4 dead, and this is like taking it on the go! not to be an ass or anything but the topdown thing kinda takes away from the whole horror part of the game since its easier to see it coming.

6. MaxiCalifornia

MaxiCalifornia Active Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Left 4 Dead is not a horror-based game. It's more about 4 player survival coop which is just what this game gives us. To me, top to down view is perfect for a portable device like the iPhone. The only thing I don't like about this game is that the characters are too "anime-ish" but that's just a personal preference.

7. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    +1

yeah, the top down is definitely good, but make the characters gritty instead of anime

8. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Whens this coming out?

9. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    people need to stop comparing iphone games to console games. its stupid. this is not a left 4 dead ripoff because it has zombies and you kill them.....

10. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Yes. As well as the fact that the number 4 has been used as a word for a long, long time. L4d wasn't the first title with a 4 in it.

/\/33|>5 N\04R |=0|_|R.

11. Meridian

Prepare the ground for battle.

Alive 4-ever has provided players with 16 different types of weapons, which include AK-47, M16 etc. Players can also buy their favorite weapons with the gold they get after each mission. You would have to get the strongest weapon fast enough to save all the survivors!

Attached Files:

12. toffee008

toffee008 Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Looks like a winner to me!

13. godsized

godsized Member

May 16, 2009
    Producer
    Eagan MN
    That's a really tight trailer. It looks like it could be really fun and I always love a good top down shooter or a more than top down shooter.

14. L3TH4LJ14

L3TH4LJ14 Active Member

Aug 9, 2009
    If you are responding to me then I can tell you that I wasn't saying this is a left 4 dead ripoff. I was simply saying that I love left 4 dead which is one of the reasons I'll buy this because it reminds me of it in a way. I also was saying that the fact that it's topdown doesn't make it have much of a horror game feeling.

15. Meridian

New screenshot :)

Attached Files:

16. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    When this game coming outtttttttt any one????????

17. maximeblanc

maximeblanc Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    play, watch!
    london
    stop asking this! or you will be banned for 1 week like me!! ;)

18. wtstknhk

wtstknhk New Member

Aug 13, 2009
    will keep my eye on the release

19. Meridian

Challenge the strongest

Being able to finish the mission already proves you are an outstanding warrior, but to be the Best of the Best, you would need to challenge the even stronger! Alive 4-ever not only has the basic level passing requirements, but also challenging conditions so the player will be rewarded with special equipments after the challenge. Hurry up and own all of the special equipments!

Attached Files:

20. bc142

bc142 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    This looks so amazing i cant wait, i want a beta build.