Zombie Match Defense : [PREMIUM] Match-3/Lane Defense

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by shovelware, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Is there any chance at all you could make a portrait mode option where the brain lines turn vertical and the scientists at the bottom? That would be so great.

2. shovelware

shovelware Active Member

Jul 27, 2009
    I'll be doing another round of invites with the next patch! Sometime this week, depending on Apple's turnaround for TestFlight approval.

Make sure you're signed up for the mailing list to get the invite. If you try to sign up again, it should tell you that you're already on the list. It's possible that you signed up after the first round of invites had already gone out. If you've got any questions, feel free to PM me here or e-mail me: [email protected]

3. shovelware

shovelware Active Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Honestly, I prefer portrait mode games as well. I looked into having a portrait mode for this one, but it would require redoing all the art & animations for the scientists & zombies so they looked like they're in the right perspective. I'm afraid that's just too much work for me to handle at this point. :(

4. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    I hear you, I figured I'd ask. My thinking from a non-developer was that all the brains and zombies would already be facing the right way, they would just be dropping down instead of sliding. Even the scientists and doors could stay the way they are. But I don't know a thing about programming.

5. shovelware

shovelware Active Member

Jul 27, 2009
    It's been a while since I popped into this thread. I've had my head down working pretty hard on the game. I just wanted to let y'all know that it's been submitted to Apple!

The release date hasn't been set yet, that depends on how long the approval review process takes and if there are any high profile games coming out on the date I want. I just wanted to share this important milestone with you folks.

It's comin SOON (tm)!

[​IMG]

6. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    Awesome! I haven't encountered a singe bug during beta

7. shovelware

shovelware Active Member

Jul 27, 2009
    I'm SO SO SO SO EXCITED to announce that Zombie Match Defense has a launch date! It has been approved by Apple and will be available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad on October 22nd, 2015!

[​IMG]

8. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    Great news!
    I have been playing and I never did encounter any of the bugs I read about during updates.

I will still hold in a dark corner of my heart that you will make a portrait mode option, but I know it isn't likely.

I am sure this game will do well!

9. phongtt

phongtt Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2012
    The game looks cool!