Universal Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn is finally out on iOS!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tagstar, Dec 21, 2015.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wow, I was waiting for this game forever! Can't believe it just slipped under my nose. Someone mentioned it in the Paranormal Minis thread and I was like "no way!"

2. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Cmon Cho, you're slipping :D

3. REllU

REllU Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Just to let everyone know, the iOS version was recently updated!

[​IMG]

NEW WEAPONS!
    [​IMG]
    Protect your freedom, with THIS!

[​IMG]
    Put on a suit, and go on a rampage!

[​IMG]
    Zombies? #BOOM# What zombies?

[​IMG]
    Is it a brainfart? Is it a pistol? No. It's. The Murphy

[​IMG]
    Pickup your cowboy boots, 'n other cowboy stuff. And go on a hunt!

IMPROVED CLOUD SAVING!
    -It's all faster, and better now! But WARNING! Please keep in mind that the cloud saves from 1.4 version WILL FAIL TO WORK on older versions! (And you will probably even get an error if you try to do that) Other way around everything works as supposed though!

EVERY SINGLE WEAPON HAS BEEN TWEAKED!
    -Some weapons aren't so wimpy anymore, other weapons aren't so OP anymore. Explosions have been buffed up a-lot as well. Go ahead, give the weapons a go now!

NEW WEAPON SPAWNS!
    -The weapon pickup system has been changed. Now, instead of 1 weapon on every spawn point, there is 3 weapons on almost every spawn point through the map! We have also added few spawns here and there, and added new weapons from the fridge to be picked up!
    -After you purchase a weapon, new weapon will spawn there when the next round starts!

NEW CROSSHAIR
    -People with dual monitors! Don't be afraid! You won't be loosing your crosshair in the middle of a battle anymore! Yepee!